• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Lovebirds Are Reunited - Farewell Barney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it so hard to deal with loosing Toffee and Ripple so close together last December, the only thing I could console myself with was believing they were together again, and I really do believe that x

I am so so sorry for your loss!
I always find it helps to imagine two friends being reunited on the bridge. I did that when I lost my bunny. You know they aren't alone and have someone to show them around! They will be happy back together and looking over you!

Popcorn free Barney xx

Thank you. Back at work today and was floored when I had to enter one of my many passwords which is a reference to Barney ;(

Helen, I am so very sorry for the loss of your special little boy. Huge hugs and love to you both, what an awful time you and Ross are going through. Lots of love x x

Sleep well handsome

RIP Barney
x x

Thanks Lee, am hoping the year can only get better.

I had the same thing, Helen, one of my passwords at work was a combination of Toffee and Ripple :( I had to change it as it upset me so much :(

So sorry for your loss.

I'm sure Phoebe was waiting for Barney at the bridge and they are popcorning together again.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back