• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Monster in the Garden by Eddi

Swissgreys

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
WARNING - photos of a graphic nature below - sensitive guinea pigs may want to look away now.

Today a very alarming thing happened in our home.
The littlest slave (my favorite one) had been out all morning doing something special in the snow.
It was all a bit confusing to be honest, but she seemed very happy and excited, and was telling me all about it during lap time.
Then she took me to the window to show me the wonderful snow and I saw this!
IMG_1363.png

A terrible monster has come and covered our entire back garden.
All of our lovely green grass is gone, and it is even inside our big metal run (the one that the big slaves stopped taking apart every time we used it becasue they said it was going to 'end in divorce' whatever that means).

I did not think that snow looked very wonderful at all, but the little slave offered to go and get me some on a plate so I could see how nice it is.
Then the big slave (the boring one who never lets me have unlimited blueberries) said that snow is bad for guinea pigs, and it might hurt my mouth.
Ha! I bet that isn't true at all, and snow really tastes like blueberries and she just wanted to keep all of it for herself.

So now we don't have grass anymore and I will never get to run outside on the lawn again becasue it has all been taken away.
Please send grass in a box to my house (and hide blueberries in there too, becasue it never hurts to have some spares).

Love Eddi

PS - I have added a photo of me in a blue strawberry to apologise if I have upset any of my fellow forum piggies with the traumatic snow photos.

IMG_1361.jpeg

Eddi - you are one handsome dude. Sorry that the snow monster is hiding your grass but it is so lovely to see your handsome face on this forum and in a blue strawberry hut. You are too cool for school.

WARNING - photos of a graphic nature below - sensitive guinea pigs may want to look away now.

Today a very alarming thing happened in our home.
The littlest slave (my favorite one) had been out all morning doing something special in the snow.
It was all a bit confusing to be honest, but she seemed very happy and excited, and was telling me all about it during lap time.
Then she took me to the window to show me the wonderful snow and I saw this!
View attachment 105609

A terrible monster has come and covered our entire back garden.
All of our lovely green grass is gone, and it is even inside our big metal run (the one that the big slaves stopped taking apart every time we used it becasue they said it was going to 'end in divorce' whatever that means).

I did not think that snow looked very wonderful at all, but the little slave offered to go and get me some on a plate so I could see how nice it is.
Then the big slave (the boring one who never lets me have unlimited blueberries) said that snow is bad for guinea pigs, and it might hurt my mouth.
Ha! I bet that isn't true at all, and snow really tastes like blueberries and she just wanted to keep all of it for herself.

So now we don't have grass anymore and I will never get to run outside on the lawn again becasue it has all been taken away.
Please send grass in a box to my house (and hide blueberries in there too, becasue it never hurts to have some spares).

Love Eddi

PS - I have added a photo of me in a blue strawberry to apologise if I have upset any of my fellow forum piggies with the traumatic snow photos.

View attachment 105610
This is so funny! (She says quickly checking that Eddi does not live anywhere nearby - because that snow monster ain’t welcome at my house either :)))
Very pretty though! (On pictures)

Oh Eddi what are you going to do? Not allowed to try the blueberry tasting snow. I would demand more blueberries off the big slave if I were you. The Snow Monster won't last forever as others have said and then you will have your grass back.

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement.
I looked out of the window again today and the grass is STILL not back - it's taking ages I can tell you.

Plus the big slave is grumpy becasue Ruby is being difficult (again) and has decided that she doesn't want to live in a C&C anymore.
Honestly if we could all have a bit of lawn time I am sure we would be fine (well maybe not Ruby becasue she is always difficult, but I would be happy).

I have my paws crossed that all of the snow will be gone by morning.
When it is, I will update with photos of me frisking in the sunshine :nod:

Love Eddi

I shall look forward to pictures of you frisking in the sunshine Eddi but it could be a very long time to wait.
You will have to be patient

Aww Eddi - you're a forum hero! :luv:

What's going on with Ruby (other than the usual grumps). Why does she want another cage? Is she just being anti-social again?
I think Ruby will get a separate post all of her own.
She is really driving the big slave crazy at the moment.

Oh, and still no grass.
I may never leave my cosy blue strawberry again.

I think Ruby will get a separate post all of her own.
She is really driving the big slave crazy at the moment.

Oh, and still no grass.
I may never leave my cosy blue strawberry again.
Poor Eddi! The PigglePuggle piggies say stay in your blue strawberry where its warm and demand that the slaves feed you in bed, preferably blueberries to co-ordinate with your soft furnishings :)

Back