The Princess's Are Finallyyyy In Their Castle!

court29x

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The spoilt little two have finally got fleece bedding! 3 days of trying to wick, a day of installing and what felt like a years worth of patience has resulted in two very happy girlies:lol: my boyfriend and I used adhesive velcro to secure the fleece in place, I'm hoping the velcro is washable but I will let you all know how I get on with it, hopefully its a success! (Velcro idea thanks to @Cavy Kung-Fu ):luv:
IMG_9862.webp IMG_9863.webp IMG_9865.webp IMG_9866.webp IMG_9867.webp

That set up looks lovely, a little pink palace.
I used the sticky velcro on S&P's fleece forest, it lasted five washes before it started to peel off. I'm going to try sewing it on when I find some time!

That looks so pretty. What a lovely colour :luv:

Mine look like that for about 5 mins before they are covered in poop :lol!:

I used the sticky velcro on S&P's fleece forest, it lasted five washes before it started to peel off. I'm going to try sewing it on when I find some time!
We are planning on sewing it if it doesn't work out x

We are planning on sewing it if it doesn't work out x
Would be interested to know how you get on. I'm wondering if my machine will sew through the sticky velcro as it's quite thick or if I'll have to buy some of the sew on stuff. Making the next question will the sew on be compatable with the stick on? These piggys do make life complicated sometimes.:lol!:

You'll need a very strong needle and lots of patience to sew on velcro!:woot: I sewed velcro on something years ago and broke loads of needles and lost my patience several times. :yikes: Stock up on needles beforehand is the advice I can give!:nod:

a fantastic cage,love the velcro idea,ive a similar cage to the one shown,use fleece liners have been very lucky that none of my piggies burrow !

a fantastic cage,love the velcro idea,ive a similar cage to the one shown,use fleece liners have been very lucky that none of my piggies burrow !
Thats super lucky! The velcro was mainly for the use of it stoping the fleece from sliding when the girls are running around and playing, but if one of mine happens to be a burrower then it kills two birds with one stone I suppose!

just got home from a barbecue and its A LOT messier than before I leftXD
the wood chipping had a better way of hiding all the poos! but I know my piggies are a lot happier this way! think its time for a vacuum in the morning! :yahoo::td:
IMG_9868.webp

Back