• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Their first Carrot Cottage

Blitzen fell asleep in a carrot cottage one night, when said carrot cottage was preventing Comet from making a new zoomies circuit. So Comet kept headbutting it out of his way and straight into Blitzen's backside, lol.

I swear the cottages were the only thing they never peed on. Or pooped on. Everything else, sure, but the carrot cottages were apparently sacred.

Merry would like to tell them that if they turn it over they can also make it into a boat. I'm not sure where he is going to sail to but he says he can pick them up on the way. .View attachment 145825
That's brilliant! It does look very different from ours... I'm sure Bianca would jump right in. Ophelia, I'm afraid, would probably decline the invitation.

As well as a boat it can be used as a toilet too!
I'm hoping not! At least it doesn't have a floor. When they were babies, they had the Rosewood Hay Cubes. I stopped buying them when we got to their third as they weren't at all interested in the hay, only nibbled the box a little, and instead used it for their toilet. A very soggy toilet. It was a pleasant surprise that they had litter-trained themselves but when they had grown so much that their bottoms hung over the edge when they weed, I decided that that was enough. With no more soggy boxes to squeeze into they un-litter-trained themselves. We just used to call them their toilet boxes. Doesn't have quite the same ring as 'Rosewood I Love Hay Cube'.

I bought two recently thinking chew-monster Gi would destroy them in days! Barely touched! Sticks to the wallpaper and carpet! :doh:Little bugger :)) Aliona had a nibble but pretty much untouched! Think they’re too blooming spoilt these three!:))

Back