• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

This time I really did go Piggynapping! Introducing ........

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Pretty Patsy.

Patsy Feet.JPG

Patsy Bum.JPG

While I was away on holiday, I took Christian and Meg to Bristol to meet and bond with Patsy. Patsy is approximately 5 years old. She was surrendered to Little Wheakers on 20 July this year after her friend passed away. After a rocky start she decided that she really did like Christian and Meg after all. Christian kept showing off but has stopped that now as it was getting him nowhere fast! She is a confident piggy who was obviously well looked after and loved in her old home. She has already taken some veg out of my hands but only after she'd seen Meg do it first. She is fairly easy to pick up and doesn't play too much of the "catch me if you can" game. I'm looking forward to getting to know another piggy.

Welcome Patsy. You’re soooo beautiful :wub::wub::wub:

I have booked Patsy in for a Health Check on Monday afternoon. She needs a good Bum Bath which would have been done at the Rescue had one of the piggies not been taken for an emergency vet appointment. I'll let Patsy settle in first before attacking her bum with Posh 'n' Go!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Aw gorgeous Patsy, what a lovely addition to your lovely Christian and Meg x

Oh my goodness she 7s so beautiful 😍 . Wow how exciting. Welcome Patsey. You certainly come to the right house! 😀❤❤❤

Back