• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Today's A Very Sad Day - Pebbles Has Lymphoma :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Poor Pebbles has been diagnosed with Lymphoma, she had blood's and needle Aspirate done yesterday at the vets and the diagnostic results returned today :-(.

Most of us know all to well how this illness goes, today is a very sad day.

I love owning my pets but it always breaks my heart, even more so when I know they are going to detoriate in front of my very eyes and there's nothing I can do.

I'll be letting her go when it's time, and making sure the next few weeks/months are extra special!

Oh no! I am really sorry to hear this sad news. I hope you have plenty of time with her before she becomes ill. My thoughts are with you.

Jo our thoughts are with you and Pebbles, such a special piggy, lots of love and hugs X

Huge hugs Jo, know what you are going through. As I said in our pm it is hard and you start the grieving process while they are still here. Treacy Bum was a very happy pig up until the hour we had to take her in to PTS. I am sure you will make every day a special day for your wonderful girl. We are here for you. Give Pebbles a cuddle from us this evening and have a huge hug mate x

So sorry. That is very sad news :(

oh hon I'm so sorry to read this, was just thinking about you and the piggles yesterday wondering how they all are. cherish your precious time x

So sorry to hear this Jo - sending you big hugs xx

AW no :( That's so crappy. My dog just recently passed away from lymphoma just three days shy of her 11th birthday. We also made the best of her time she had left! The day before we had her put down, I shared my pizza with her and we cuddled. I still bawled like a baby when they put her to sleep :(

I am so sorry :(
Treasure every second x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back