• Potential Forum Meet - Manchester Saturday March 2nd Details here!.
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.
  • As from Wednesday, 30th January, Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic will be relocating to 1 The Drive, Northampton, NN1 4RY

Trying Out This Treat/ Forage Basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexipiggie

Junior Guinea Pig
I bought both my pairs one of these each after seeing this thread ...

Latest Item To Destroy

Mine didn't touch theirs :doh: - they'd sooner destroy cardboard boxes :))

I hope your guineas enjoy their new treat !
I took out the twigs separately and have spread them around the cage at the mo.
But I was going to put the full thing in soon.
I'll feed back

Kylie80

Forum Donator 2017/18
My piggies never touch chew toys (not even toilet paper rolls stuffed with hay) or treats like that. They are boring piggies, boring or lazy lol.

Lexipiggie

Junior Guinea Pig
My piggies never touch chew toys (not even toilet paper rolls stuffed with hay) or treats like that. They are boring piggies, boring or lazy lol.
My piggies are still quite young lol
They get so excited by new things, although sometimes they realise it's not exciting and then go back to lazing around :P

Betsy

Forum Donator 2017/18
Well I went to P@H on the way back from getting my hair done today as I was passing anyway and got a woodland treat basket and they all sniffed at it warily (it may have attacked them!:box:) brave Christian:yahoo: decided to give it a tentative nip then attacked it further:box: (to properly kill it you understand) then the other four descended on it! :crazy::love: I don't think it's going to last long!:bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.