• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Trying Out This Treat/ Forage Basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought both my pairs one of these each after seeing this thread ...

Latest Item To Destroy

Mine didn't touch theirs :doh: - they'd sooner destroy cardboard boxes :))

I hope your guineas enjoy their new treat !

I bought both my pairs one of these each after seeing this thread ...

Latest Item To Destroy

Mine didn't touch theirs :doh: - they'd sooner destroy cardboard boxes :))

I hope your guineas enjoy their new treat !

I took out the twigs separately and have spread them around the cage at the mo.
But I was going to put the full thing in soon.
I'll feed back

I wish my piggies could have things like that but as I have a diabetic piggy (admittedly she's in remission), I have to be very careful what I feed :(

I'm glad yours are enjoying it though x

My piggies never touch chew toys (not even toilet paper rolls stuffed with hay) or treats like that. They are boring piggies, boring or lazy lol.

I wish my piggies could have things like that but as I have a diabetic piggy (admittedly she's in remission), I have to be very careful what I feed :(

I'm glad yours are enjoying it though x

Aww well at least she's in remission!

Thank you they really seem to enjoy ripping it up

My piggies never touch chew toys (not even toilet paper rolls stuffed with hay) or treats like that. They are boring piggies, boring or lazy lol.

My piggies are still quite young lol
They get so excited by new things, although sometimes they realise it's not exciting and then go back to lazing around :P

What are the street baskets and where can I get them from
☺️

Well I went to P@H on the way back from getting my hair done today as I was passing anyway and got a woodland treat basket and they all sniffed at it warily (it may have attacked them!:box:) brave Christian:yahoo: decided to give it a tentative nip then attacked it further:box: (to properly kill it you understand) then the other four descended on it! :crazy::love: I don't think it's going to last long!:bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back