Betsy
Paw Holder
Too busy posing for the camera.Pinky why aren't you eating your salad?
Too busy posing for the camera.Pinky why aren't you eating your salad?
Hi Patrick, how lovely to see you.
Me too!I think he’s getting more gorgeous as time goes on![]()
I love your furry fur Patrick. You so handsome
He says “Thank you “I love your furry fur Patrick. You so handsome![]()
He says “Thank you “![]()
Aw thank you. That’s very kind of youHello Patrick and Pinky
I hope you’re both having a wonderful day
We know you’re spoilt living in Chester’s house
As all the RB piggies have been too
Our Piggy Momma would like to treat you to some forage ( from piggy parcels) so ask your Piggy Mummy to contact our Piggy Momma
Love and wheeks Freddy and Geoff
Aw thank you. That’s very kind of you![]()
I’ve asked Boss to let you have my details.“Edited” Then I’ll arrange for it to be sent
Check out their website for choice
Piggie Parcels
I was thinking of the forage bundle so you choose what P&P would like
And you’re very welcome![]()