Two spoilt pigs 😊

When I said to my OH I was thinking of giving Patrick away and stopping the piggy cycle he said “Oh no. You can’t do that “

😍
It was sort of similar when Lovely Lexi went to the Rainbow Bridge and I was left with The One and Only Thea. He said "Thea needn't be lonely when you get some more".
 
Both piggies have lost weight. 😕

I’ll weigh them again tomorrow. Hopefully it’s just both of them running around more. The stress of losing a friend/moving home.

Patrick was eating more of Pebbles portion of veggies when Pebble slowed down so he could do with losing a bit. 😊
 
Sir George went back to his pre separation weight after 3 weeks of attempting to keep up with Mr Bob. I just assumed it was due to more activity and having to share food again. Mr Bob lost a little but he has much more space than he used to.
Sir George is staying steady and Mr Bob is gaining nicely now.
New pigtures please 🙏
 
Sir George went back to his pre separation weight after 3 weeks of attempting to keep up with Mr Bob. I just assumed it was due to more activity and having to share food again. Mr Bob lost a little but he has much more space than he used to.
Sir George is staying steady and Mr Bob is gaining nicely now.
New pigtures please 🙏
That’s what I’m hoping ❤️
 
Sir George went back to his pre separation weight after 3 weeks of attempting to keep up with Mr Bob. I just assumed it was due to more activity and having to share food again. Mr Bob lost a little but he has much more space than he used to.
Sir George is staying steady and Mr Bob is gaining nicely now.
New pigtures please 🙏
IMG_5117.webp
 
I’m just catching up and I’m so pleased Patrick and Pinky are doing so well together 🥰 Don’t worry as the fact they’ve both lost weight points to them both just getting used to the new changes x
 
Back
Top