Rivervixen
Forum Donator 2026/27
Beautiful little faces!
Beautiful little faces!
This photo should come with an adorable warning!
I can imagine him saying “come here son this is safe to eat”So beautiful I nearly cried!
Is it my imagination or does Patrick look very proud?![]()
That is sooooooooo cute
It was sort of similar when Lovely Lexi went to the Rainbow Bridge and I was left with The One and Only Thea. He said "Thea needn't be lonely when you get some more".When I said to my OH I was thinking of giving Patrick away and stopping the piggy cycle he said “Oh no. You can’t do that “
![]()
When I said to my OH I was thinking of giving Patrick away and stopping the piggy cycle he said “Oh no. You can’t do that “
![]()
Look at themmmm oh my

Thank youI'm sure it's just due to stress and the excitement of the last days.
That’s what I’m hopingSir George went back to his pre separation weight after 3 weeks of attempting to keep up with Mr Bob. I just assumed it was due to more activity and having to share food again. Mr Bob lost a little but he has much more space than he used to.
Sir George is staying steady and Mr Bob is gaining nicely now.
New pigtures please![]()
Sir George went back to his pre separation weight after 3 weeks of attempting to keep up with Mr Bob. I just assumed it was due to more activity and having to share food again. Mr Bob lost a little but he has much more space than he used to.
Sir George is staying steady and Mr Bob is gaining nicely now.
New pigtures please![]()

That is a great picture , super cute.
