Two spoilt pigs 😊

Hello Patrick and Pinky
I hope you’re both having a wonderful day 🥰
We know you’re spoilt living in Chester’s house
As all the RB piggies have been too ❤️
Our Piggy Momma would like to treat you to some forage ( from piggy parcels) so ask your Piggy Mummy to contact our Piggy Momma 😂
Love and wheeks Freddy and Geoff
It’s finally arrived. Thank you so much @Roselina 🥰

The boys can’t wait to try some of the treats. All in moderation of course as they are all yummies.

IMG_6028.webp

Thanks again. That was very kind. 😍
 
Not only is Pinky the fastest, noisiest, dirtiest piggy I’ve ever loved but now he is the only piggy ever to escape the laundry basket jail.

IMG_6286.webp

I had to put him in solitary confinement AKA the cat basket while I finished off the cage clean 🤦🏻‍♀️. Oh Pinky. You are special.
 
But he still on daily metacam for allergies. He’s also the only one of my piggies to have allergies
poor Pinky. I have allergies too, Pinky. What is he allergic to?

Btw I have a knitted doll, completely knitted, not just the clothes, called Pinky. Pink dress, very pale whitish-pink skin colour, so obviously 4yo me called her Pinky. My grandma made her. I also used to speak directly to various guineas of mine with "Stinky pinky", tho they weren't actually stinky. So, when you write about your Pinky, I think of the above.
 
poor Pinky. I have allergies too, Pinky. What is he allergic to?

Btw I have a knitted doll, completely knitted, not just the clothes, called Pinky. Pink dress, very pale whitish-pink skin colour, so obviously 4yo me called her Pinky. My grandma made her. I also used to speak directly to various guineas of mine with "Stinky pinky", tho they weren't actually stinky. So, when you write about your Pinky, I think of the above.
Awwww. A lovely memory.
 
poor Pinky. I have allergies too, Pinky. What is he allergic to?

Btw I have a knitted doll, completely knitted, not just the clothes, called Pinky. Pink dress, very pale whitish-pink skin colour, so obviously 4yo me called her Pinky. My grandma made her. I also used to speak directly to various guineas of mine with "Stinky pinky", tho they weren't actually stinky. So, when you write about your Pinky, I think of the above.
Not sure what he’s allergic to. The vet just said give him metacam as it’s an anti inflammatory.
 
Not only is Pinky the fastest, noisiest, dirtiest piggy I’ve ever loved but now he is the only piggy ever to escape the laundry basket jail.

View attachment 288163

I had to put him in solitary confinement AKA the cat basket while I finished off the cage clean 🤦🏻‍♀️. Oh Pinky. You are special.

Macsen says well done for having worked out the climb-jumping trick as well, Pinky! Never underestimate the athleticism of boars, he says. It is good to have a worthy successor.
 
So they have had their evening veggies. Evening pea flakes and 1 tablespoon of nuggets TO SHARE! And two huge piles of hay. One of which you can see in the photo that Patrick is happily munching on.

So what is Pinky begging for?

IMG_6291.webp
 
So they have had their evening veggies. Evening pea flakes and 1 tablespoon of nuggets TO SHARE! And two huge piles of hay. One of which you can see in the photo that Patrick is happily munching on.

So what is Pinky begging for?

View attachment 288182

More? Just because you have entered the room? Come on!
 
Back
Top