• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

TY guinea pig beanies on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ive been trying my hardest to find the pink little guinea pig that someone posted about a few weeks back that was in TK Maxx, but i never found one. 8... I did find the large 10 inch one Patches and the baby patches so i bought them both. I think that it looks like Gizmo, so i wanted to find one that looked like Joey. So i found out that Reese the Ty guinea pig has similar colours/marking as Joey so i bought him off Ebay for £4.95! I also bought pinky the pink guinea pig but the larger 6 inch one,again she was only £4.95 and both had free postage!

So if anyone is looking for them here are the links:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TY-BEANIE-REE...311?pt=UK_Soft_Toys_Bears&hash=item2ea9ca45ff

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TY-PINKY-GUIN...081?pt=UK_Soft_Toys_Bears&hash=item1c163b8671

I cant wait for them to arrive! :)

Ooh I've seen these my little girls all things guinea pig and I was having a nosey on ebay the other day and found a guinea pig soft toy that wheeks and squeals for a £10.

Thanks will have a look later, It was me who found the pink ones in TK Maxx - I could of got you one Sat as Birmingham still had a few left but won't be back there for 2 weeks now I'm afraid.

Thanks will have a look later, It was me who found the pink ones in TK Maxx - I could of got you one Sat as Birmingham still had a few left but won't be back there for 2 weeks now I'm afraid.

I knew it was someone beginning with the letter 'A' but i couldnt remember! I have the pink one coming too. :)

I received the Reese one today and he is small! They told me that they he doesn't come in a large size, but I'm sure i read that he was supposed to be 8 inches long. So I'm a little disappointed :( I know that the pink one definalty said she was 6 inches long, we shall see it should come tomorrow.

I have the first one, its really cute:) thanks for sharing.

I have the first one, its really cute:) thanks for sharing.

Is yours the small one? As when i asked the seller if there were two different types as in big and little they said he only comes in one size.

I have patches too the large type and the small one.
Just waiting on the pink one to arrive. xx>>>

Pig dad found a very cute not pink one at TK Maxx the other week. Must check those links (like I need more cuddly toys! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back