(Vent) Thought I found my dream pig today

Marshie

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I drove an hour away to pick up a baby boar. He was one of those beautiful grey and white piggies that I’ve always adored. When I saw him in a photo I felt a spark and I thought I had finally found a friend for my other pig, I was really excited and spent a few hours preparing the meeting cage, and cleaning everything piggie related. I was so excited the whole ride but when I got there, the person had mixed me up with someone else and sold him. I’m really disappointed but I guess it wasn’t meant to be so my search for a companion is still on! A9C74E38-0B08-4C36-B3E8-0EF9DD2C6EE6.jpeg

Eddie & Elvis

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh no that's so disappointing! Did you take your current piggy with you to the rescue (sorry was it a rescue?) for piggy dating? If not you might want to consider that because then you would be more certain the new piggy would get on with you current one.
I hope you find your piggy a friend soon 🙂

Marshie

New Born Pup
Reaction score
It wasn’t a rescue, for the past few months it’s been a struggle finding young male pigs that are not from the petstore and that can only be a 2h drive away. 😓

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
How annoying! 😤 fingers crossed another comes up soon.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
What a shame, but obviously not meant to be. You will find the right one x

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I thought I was losing Meg a while ago so I sent out feelers for a single female piggy who I know are as rare as hen's teeth to find in a Rescue. I emailed Little Wheakers in Bristol and last week I brought home a lovely older lady pig called Patsy who is around 5 years old. She bonded with Meg and Christian at The Resue and is the most gentle and confident piggy. She is also very beautiful.

Patsy Feet.JPG