(Vent) Thought I found my dream pig today

Marshie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I drove an hour away to pick up a baby boar. He was one of those beautiful grey and white piggies that I’ve always adored. When I saw him in a photo I felt a spark and I thought I had finally found a friend for my other pig, I was really excited and spent a few hours preparing the meeting cage, and cleaning everything piggie related. I was so excited the whole ride but when I got there, the person had mixed me up with someone else and sold him. I’m really disappointed but I guess it wasn’t meant to be so my search for a companion is still on! A9C74E38-0B08-4C36-B3E8-0EF9DD2C6EE6.jpeg

Eddie & Elvis

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh no that's so disappointing! Did you take your current piggy with you to the rescue (sorry was it a rescue?) for piggy dating? If not you might want to consider that because then you would be more certain the new piggy would get on with you current one.
I hope you find your piggy a friend soon 🙂

Marshie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It wasn’t a rescue, for the past few months it’s been a struggle finding young male pigs that are not from the petstore and that can only be a 2h drive away. 😓