• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We're one today

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi we're cookie (black) and crumble (agouti) and mummy say's its our birthday today, we have no idea what this means but she says we get treats this evening so we're happy. :)

Mummy say's we have to say thank you to sophiew as she took our mummy in when she was pregnant and looked after us until mummy came and took us home. THANK YOU sophie.

we live in a big pen with 5 other piggies and we're quite happy :))

anyway here is us :)

nove4th111.jpg

nove4th110.jpg

nove4th102.jpg

nove4th090.jpg

continued ................

Aww, you are both very pretty piggies! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you. Hope you get treated tonight :))

Wheeky wheekday to you!

Have a wheekingly good special treat day! :))

Oh bless them, haven't they grown into beautiful girls! I'm so pleased to see them so happy with you, what cuties.

Happy birthday girls!

Sophie
X

Happy Birthday
Gorgeous piggies! I hope you enjoy your treats tonight! x)x)
Love laura and the piggies :)

Happy Birthday Cookie an Crumble hope you have a fabulous day popcorning and being birthday piggies Lots of birthday wishes laura and the boys x

Happy Birthday!

Today you shall get all the attentions you could ever want! :))

thank you all :) they started the morning with cuddles with daddy in bed, we have left them playing whilst we're at work and then tonight lots of veggies and some lovely orchard grass, and tomorrow i shall bring them a new wooden house home even if they have to share it :))

Happy birthday Cookie and Crumble. I think they may be my little Pickles sisters - Sophie can you confirm? Pickle looks like crumble, although darker in colour. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU LITTLE SWEETIES xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>

Gosh haven't they grown x)
Sounds like you had a wonderful day, Velvet and Onyx send lots of friendly brrrrrrrrrr's to you both, and i'm sending some little nose rubs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday Cookie and Crumble. I think they may be my little Pickles sisters - Sophie can you confirm? Pickle looks like crumble, although darker in colour. :)

cookie and crumble are speedy's babies :)) if it helps.

thank you all they had a great day except for the silly fireworks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back