• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

What can you tell from piggy poop?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of the Bristol Stool Scale, I use at work.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Stool_Scale
SORRY
Laura you could do a Humphries Scale? lol
Very useful thread (except for my contribution)
Thanks. x

36_11_6.gif

Quick update on Dukes poop :))

The next day was much darker and it's now completely normal. Didn't take long - Laura you were right

Any change in diet, or on any medications?

No to both, I think they just like making me worry! It's always on a Sunday or in this case Bank Holiday Monday :)). I cut their veggies down to a strip of pepper each last night and this morning and poop patrol suggests everything is back to normal in that department thank goodness.

Thank you :)

a small offering from my piggys
4 different types from various piggys

1. normal sized but dry crumbly poops light colour
2. small sized dry crumbly poops light colour
3. mega poops, slightly slimy
4. 'normal' poops

100_5768.jpg

Nice pic, Spishkey! Are you working around from top left in a clockwise direction? Or top L-R then bottom L-R? (from your descriptions, I'm guessing the latter)

To me your "light" colour looks lighter than normal but I've seen a lot lot lighter, almost like the colour of Caramac chocolate! (I figure nobody eats that any more these days so it's ok to make than comparison!)

a small offering from my piggys
4 different types from various piggys

1. normal sized but dry crumbly poops light colour
2. small sized dry crumbly poops light colour
3. mega poops, slightly slimy
4. 'normal' poops

100_5768.jpg

There should have been a health warning on that post...I was eating me lunch! Well to be honest I sneaked in a bounty bar...resembles....oh no going too far now.:))

Ok, I've been talked into putting something together following a number of piggie poop discussions recently. (But really, Jane - having Poo Champ under my name is just going a bit too far!)

So, I need pictures. Can't do this without pictures and I am not taking all the credit for a subject on poop! If you think your piggie's poop is normal or not normal - although as many of the latter as possible! - pictures would prove most useful. I will make a new topic if replies to this one aren't enough. :))

To me your "light" colour looks lighter than normal but I've seen a lot lot lighter, almost like the colour of Caramac chocolate! (I figure nobody eats that any more these days so it's ok to make than comparison!)

LOL! I love Caramac choc, yummy, not had it in years though. Do they sell it anymore? Mmmm I can taste it now. :))

As for piggie poo, everything seems normal with my two at the mo. One of them did have rather large long poops a week ago, but nothing out of the ordinary and no diarrhea.

Interesting thread............shame though that whenever I think of Caramac, it will remind me of piggie poop, LOL! ;)

Ok, I've been talked into putting something together following a number of piggie poop discussions recently. (But really, Jane - having Poo Champ under my name is just going a bit too far!) :))

Yay...Woop woop!.......or should that be "Poop poop"?! rolleyes

Ok, I've been talked into putting something together following a number of piggie poop discussions recently. (But really, Jane - having Poo Champ under my name is just going a bit too far!)

So, I need pictures. Can't do this without pictures and I am not taking all the credit for a subject on poop! If you think your piggie's poop is normal or not normal - although as many of the latter as possible! - pictures would prove most useful. I will make a new topic if replies to this one aren't enough. :))

Elliot has some lovely specemins he would like to share with the forum. :))
I'll try and get one of Ollie's as well. He has a tendancy to do poos with tails.

It's a good thing that digital cameras were invented otherwise we'd all be off down to Boots to get our piggy poop pics developed. :{

I just took a pic of some of Ollie's unhealthy poos but to be honest they are so disgusting I don't know whether to post them or not. :{")

Nice. You need to photo them with a 5p piece or something next to them so we can tell the size. Could you Ollie to do some more please. ha x

Eww they are weird! I haven´t seen nobbly ones mentioned anywhere :{ I like the little hairs wrapped round them for decoraton LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back