• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What Do You Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finishing up my dual masters in early childhood and special education and I currently work as a substitute teacher but I'm moving back to New York for this coming school year. I was just offered a full-time nursery teacher job. I'm very excited to have my own classroom again!

Actually, it might have it's advantages at the Birmingham meet by scaring off the locals ;):D
The poor dears are going to wish they hadn't left the house by the time we've finished with them :))

I'm a medical transcriptionist/editor (I type up and/or edit dictated medical reports.) Doesn't pay great, but allows me to work from home so I'm there when the kids get off school. The pigs keep me company during my work days!

I am a newly qualified pharmacy dispenser! Currently working at a cinema just to help fund the pigs, although I have an interview at a big pharmacy branch on Wednesday can't wait :)x

Exciting times, best of luck with the interview!

I am a newly qualified pharmacy dispenser! Currently working at a cinema just to help fund the pigs, although I have an interview at a big pharmacy branch on Wednesday can't wait :)x
Ooh best of luck for Wednesday, we all hope it goes well for you x

I have recently applied for a job at an animal sanctuary and considering I have the qualifications and some experience, I'm not holding out much hope as the deadline for applying was over a week ago and I've heard nothing :(

I have recently applied for a job at an animal sanctuary and considering I have the qualifications and some experience, I'm not holding out much hope as the deadline for applying was over a week ago and I've heard nothing :(
Don't lose hope sometimes no news is good news!x

Thank you. I like to think so. But then I also know that animal care work is often hard to get in to and it can be more of a case of 'who you know' rather than 'what you know' :(
Maybe try volunteering somewhere then apply to others but don't say it's volunteer work :) it's easier to get a job in animal care if your already in there :)x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back