• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

When You Clean Out Your Piggies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad it's not just my piggies that tip over their igloo as soon as it goes back in their cage :D or even worse, tipping it over in the middle of the night with a massive comotion !:td:

I'm so glad it's not just my piggies that tip over their igloo as soon as it goes back in their cage :D or even worse, tipping it over in the middle of the night with a massive comotion !:td:
Haha yup. Toast often stays downstairs in the cage but not yet and it looks lovely and clean. But now they're both up in the top part and it looks like I never clean them out lol

Mine don't trash much.... they don't really move anything!

Mine thankfully don't trash things, but they like to make sure I have plenty of poop to sweep!

Most days they aren't too bad for trashing but always on clean out day, the very next day it is always such a tip. Last night was no exception. It usually takes me and extra 10-15 minutes to spot clean due to the party that they obviously had for 24 hours after cleaning. The boys do trash less than the girls possibly due to being on shavings and not fleece or perhaps they are better behaved!

Mine are too busy eating and pooing to trash anything. They do a lot of sleeping too.

My piggies try to get back in the cage the entire time I'm cleaning it out. They hate being anywhere else. Got a nice big run for them but they just hudfle in the igloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back