• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

When You Don't Believe The Amber Snow Warning

Urgs. I looked out the window first thing and it's horrible. I'm in a hotel in Birmingham and praying that the trains home are still running

@Lorcan also needs the snow to go away, or he’ll be separated from Comet and Blitzen even longer :yikes:. Hopefully it’s not snowing where he is now.

@Lorcan also needs the snow to go away, or he’ll be separated from Comet and Blitzen even longer :yikes:. Hopefully it’s not snowing where he is now.

I don't think there is an inch of the country without snow. So far our train is showing as on time... Though there are a lot of cancellations and delays

Urgh, the snow has allegedly stopped for now but it's freezing and turning to ice instead. And it's supposed to be getting worse this afternoon. :(

So jealous of all the snow, just rain and wind down here.

Just got a fresh load this morning so it’s really deep now.

We've had snow since Friday..the novelty has well and truely worn off now! I'm almost out of teabags :xd: luckily I stocked up on pellets and hay although I'm meant to be having a veg delivery tomorrow...I dont think thats going to get here. I'm just glad we still have power, those trees have a habit of falling down onto the power lines, the other side of the village has been cut off!

20171210_135104.jpg 20171210_131607.jpg

I knew we were under a weather warning - but as we're in South Herefordshire and it never, ever snows here I thought it'd just be rain.

Oopps. We also had a power cut for most of the morning. We were just digging the BBQ and charcoal out from the shed when the lights came back on again.

I'm very glad I collected two bales of hay last weekend.

IMG_20171210_084846738.jpg

Still, it's very pretty. I don't need to go anywhere today and it's not often I get the chance to build a snowman!

IMG_20171210_093317589_HDR.jpg

I knew we were under a weather warning - but as we're in South Herefordshire and it never, ever snows here I thought it'd just be rain.

Oopps. We also had a power cut for most of the morning. We were just digging the BBQ and charcoal out from the shed when the lights came back on again.

I'm very glad I collected two bales of hay last weekend.

View attachment 76360

Still, it's very pretty. I don't need to go anywhere today and it's not often I get the chance to build a snowman!

View attachment 76361

Thumbs up for the snowman, I can never be bothered to build one.

this was 7am this morning, looking somewhat more now...was hoping to put up the xmas decs up today but means moving the cars etc so that ain't happening. so I'm batch cooking instead, warming up snuggle safes, used my skills to make extra cardboard box houses stuff of hay, and keeping an eye on the temp. I know my limits and my piggies and are now mentally preparing to bring all the fluff balls indoors as temps due to drop -15C, mine do fine unto -3C what with all the heated blankets etc, but that goes too far, so after finish my cooking, I'll be busy setting up the indoor temp accommodation in the multi purpose summer house (currently my study room).

IMG_0986.JPG

IMG_0987.JPG

Snow looks so pretty but then you have to go out in it to work and it sucks...... Am dreading tomorrow morning, have just superglued walking boots back together... and remarkably not to fingers :)

Snow looks so pretty but then you have to go out in it to work and it sucks...... Am dreading tomorrow morning, have just superglued walking boots back together... and remarkably not to fingers :)
Well done @sport_billy that superglue is strong stuff - I should know my Dad invented it!

Well done @sport_billy that superglue is strong stuff - I should know my Dad invented it!

I know - i thought of your dad as I glued them :) I thought i'd tagged you in. Good man, he'll keep my feet dry.

Just found out my place of work is open tomorrow..... Even if the four horsemen of the apocalypse were riding through the reception it would still be open :)) Must charge up the ipod as i think buses are cancelled.

Back