• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Where Can I Get A Guinea Pig From In Nottingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoannaMarie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi

I really want to get a friend for Alan this weekend as I have a few days off and would be good to keep an eye on them for the first few days. I have been trying to contact the Avalon Rescue but haven't been able to get in touch. Where else could I get a guinea pig from in Nottingham? I can't drive so can't get one from far away, and don't particularly want to go to Pets at Home as would much rather rescue and not encourage more breeding.

xx

At the top of the page is a tab 'Rescue Locator'.
If you click on that and put your postcode in, it should come up with various options for you.
I hope you find a friend for Alan, but you might find that you need to allow a bit more time to come up with the perfect match.
I think many rescues rely heavily on volunteers, so calling on a Friday afternoon and expecting to see potential guinea pigs over the weekend might be a bit short notice.

Avalon is the closest to Nottingham I think... There is Cavy Corner but thats at Doncaster.

Ok maybe they're on holiday as I've not had a reply for the last week or so. I just would rather introduce them when I've got a bit of time to introduce them. I've been desperate to get a friend' for him as he's sad and not himself. He's been on his own for a month now and I dont want him to lonely. Thanks for your help :-)

Have you asked on there facebook page

Avalon is not on our list of recommended rescues. I suggest you try Honeybunnies rabbit & guinea pig rescue in Leicestershire or Cavy Corner Doncaster. Both are fantastic approved rescues & have their own FB pages :)

as above posters have said - Avalon in not on our list of recommended rescues. I suppose a lot depends on how far you are able to travel .

Cavy Corner is a fantastic rescue - I always advise people contact Cavy Corner via their facebook page Cavy Corner

Another great rescue on our recommended list is BARC - @pig in the city fosters for BARC and is based in Sheffield.

I'm afraid we cannot advise about rescues that are not on our recommended list. Naturally, we would much sooner you adopted from a rescue on our recommended list .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back