White Vinegar - Fleece

Status
Not open for further replies.

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
another daft question from me :stu:
I have read about adding white vinegar to the wash with fleece... Can someone tell me a supermarket that sells it as in morrisons they had everything except a white vinegar.. They had a white malt vinegar - is that it ?

Veggies Galore

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
another daft question from me :stu:
I have read about adding white vinegar to the wash with fleece... Can someone tell me a supermarket that sells it as in morrisons they had everything except a white vinegar.. They had a white malt vinegar - is that it ?
yep - that's the stuff.

Humfred

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I struggled finding it at first. But they do it in home bargains as well. It's in the cleaning section in a spray bottle and I think it was 79p

Hank288

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
It is great for getting wee stains off the bottom of hutches and litter trays. If you leave it to soak for 5 minutes it removes stubborn stains. If you put it in the wash with the fleece, it reduces static in the material and makes the washing machine smell a bit nicer.

Florrieberry

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It is great for getting wee stains off the bottom of hutches and litter trays. If you leave it to soak for 5 minutes it removes stubborn stains. If you put it in the wash with the fleece, it reduces static in the material and makes the washing machine smell a bit nicer.
Do you put it where the fabric conditioner goes ie in the drawer for the final rinse or on the drum? Is there any risk of damaging the machine?

biscandmatt

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
any clear vinegar is white vinegar apparently. i put a cap full in with the liquid and another cap full in the fabric softener drawer aswell to neutralise smells and keep the fabric soft. :tu:

i also use it when i do a washing machine maintenance wash :)

Status
Not open for further replies.