• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

White Vinegar - Fleece

Status
Not open for further replies.

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
another daft question from me :stu:
I have read about adding white vinegar to the wash with fleece... Can someone tell me a supermarket that sells it as in morrisons they had everything except a white vinegar.. They had a white malt vinegar - is that it ?

another daft question from me :stu:
I have read about adding white vinegar to the wash with fleece... Can someone tell me a supermarket that sells it as in morrisons they had everything except a white vinegar.. They had a white malt vinegar - is that it ?
yep - that's the stuff.

I struggled finding it at first. But they do it in home bargains as well. It's in the cleaning section in a spray bottle and I think it was 79p

It is great for getting wee stains off the bottom of hutches and litter trays. If you leave it to soak for 5 minutes it removes stubborn stains. If you put it in the wash with the fleece, it reduces static in the material and makes the washing machine smell a bit nicer.

It is great for getting wee stains off the bottom of hutches and litter trays. If you leave it to soak for 5 minutes it removes stubborn stains. If you put it in the wash with the fleece, it reduces static in the material and makes the washing machine smell a bit nicer.
Do you put it where the fabric conditioner goes ie in the drawer for the final rinse or on the drum? Is there any risk of damaging the machine?

any clear vinegar is white vinegar apparently. i put a cap full in with the liquid and another cap full in the fabric softener drawer aswell to neutralise smells and keep the fabric soft. :tu:

i also use it when i do a washing machine maintenance wash :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back