• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

YAY! ordered bits for a c+c cage today

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that's great for hay! mine love the hay too, it's the only thing they'll shout for, luv it more than veg really! Lol that's funny about the cob! I think piggies tend to like eating in the comfort of their own homes ;D x

hehe yeah bob prefers hay over food anyday ;D

munchie seems to be a food hoarder, he collects loads of food in his bed away from bob, and just sits in bed munching it all once hes collected enough! ;D

bob doesnt care where he eats as long as he has food ;D

hehe, big boy bob is popcorning all round the cage! i think hes starting to like the new cage :smitten:

awwwwwwwwwwww go Bob :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Munchie sounds a bit like our Sully (RIP) he loved to take food and hide it away ::) ::) ::)

Duke does it too sometimes, but ends up sitting on it and then of course it ends up with poo on it ::) :P

Glynis said:
awwwwwwwwwwww go Bob :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Munchie sounds a bit like our Sully (RIP) he loved to take food and hide it away ::) ::) ::)

Duke does it too sometimes, but ends up sitting on it and then of course it ends up with poo on it ::) :P

hehehe bob does that sometimes, takes food, half eats it, then decides to take a nap on it, and poops on it ::)

i think its going to be a noisy night lol. bobs still being typical dominant piggy, and munchie is running round making the funny piggy noises and moving furniture ;D

hehehe i was thinking of that, but have no idea what to design for piggies!

well so far ive found out they like hay,and dont like ceramic food dishes! ;D

::) fuss pots ;D ;D ;D

I've got a metal bowl for water and pellets, but plastic lids off icecream for Duke's veggies and fruit. He loves to pull them closer to his hidey so he can munch whilst hiding and resting ::) ;D ;D ;D

awwwww, munchie throws his weight around so i dont trust him with plastic bowls now. it was ok with the old cage as the plastic bowl attached to it. i think they dont like it cos they cant chew it ;D

I hope they don't chew them, toofies OUCH :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
LOL i suppose Munchie might end up wearing his food then ;D ;D ;D

hehe, i remember once ages ago while i was at work my bf forgot to feed them. in his strop, munchie had thrown his bowl across the cage ;D

dont want that happening often! so ceramic bowl it is.

both piggies have tried chewing it, and have given up now lol

i have to say, you dont realize just how much they poop until you put them in a huge cage, where they spread it out ;D

LOL Munchie threw a tonti >:D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ooo no, must do the right thing by them, that's what's written in the piggie handbook of course written by them ;)

I've only got one and you should see how much poop i get in a day :o :o :o

hehehe. yeah i did a bit of a clean up today, and filled up the hay corner again, and now there are two happy squeaky pigs sat in a huge pile of hay munching away :smitten:

to make them more spoilt theyve been out twice for cuddles today,as i wanna get them used to being taken out of the C+C

and to make them even more spoilt, the "just for boars" shampoo from gorgeous guineas arrived, so theyre in for a treat tomorrow O0

Lez,

Your c & c cage looks fab! I'm thinking about building one myself. This may sound like a stupid question, but is there are roof on the cage? Will they climb out at night?

theres no roof, but the walls of the cage are too high for them to climb out of. both my piggies are very large, and neither can stretch much over half the height of the cage :)

theres no roof, but the walls of the cage are too high for them to climb out of. both my piggies are very large, and neither can stretch much over half the height of the cage :)
[/quote]

That's cause they're spoilt piggies Lez :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: little chubsters :smitten: :smitten:

Lez, you cage looks great! Was that just one pack of screwfix grids? Did you have enough connectors?

I'm hoping to go and pick some up myself this weekend, couldn't decide whether to get 1 or 2 packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back