• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Your pig photo and personality

D

DMS260820

Heres Dorothy aka - Dot or roff roff or roffy. Has a really girly girl princess attitude, plays victim all the time, always feels left out even though she's spoilt rotten. But i love her for it. Shes 3 next month, had her since she was a few months old, the time has flown by.

View attachment 106275and here šŸ‘‡ is Bernie her husboar, aka bam bam , or if up to no good we say Bernard!

Hes often the vitctim of veg theft by Dot above, such a mischievous little character, loves to sit on a carrot cottage roof to chill out,and if he's not doing that, he loves nothing more than to zoomie round winding Dot up. He also loves chilling out for a back scratch at lap time. Lovely little character and i hope.we have many more years together.View attachment 106276Together View attachment 106286

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to mention, as a pair, instead of the pigs, we call them the wigs! Kinda got it from using the word wheek from wheeking and pigs šŸ¤£. And dots dodgy looking bottom lip is okā˜ļø shes stuffing her face with parnsip lol

Smokey: Big attention seeker, very noisy and adventurous, likes to explore and jump on top of things, as well as chewing toys.
180E2F70-A627-44F0-BA88-471B46694C6D.jpeg
Bacon: Quiet, very cuddly and also adventurous, hogs the bed, loves food and is always the first one to lie down and get comfy on a blanket/bed
45779A23-537F-45A4-8038-88F0D671A219.jpeg
And together: DEF94BE1-BB56-45B0-BAA9-98F35DBF2BC9.jpeg

I love this idea!
First up is Rocky. He is an angry little guy, though most of his anger comes from fear. He is the typical egotistical jock. He used to be paired with Capone but after they fought I had to separate them. We've been to four rescues and haven't been able to find him a match yet. I think he might just want to be on his own seeing as he doesn't like humans either.
IMG-0539.jpg
Next is Capone, the sweet little aby/peruvian cross! Capone is only two, but he is an old man at heart. He will sit in his favorite hidey and munch all day (I put a pile of hay right next to it) if you let him. Cuddle time on the couch while watching movies is his favorite activity!
IMG-1930.JPG
Last is the sweetest of the three boys, Dulce! Dulce is a teddy (teddy bear!) who loves snuggles! His ideal day would be a lounge in the hay pile while munching on a sweet pepper. Dulce is the loudest of the three as well as the most energetic, though that's not hard.
IMG-1918.JPG

I love this idea!
First up is Rocky. He is an angry little guy, though most of his anger comes from fear. He is the typical egotistical jock. He used to be paired with Capone but after they fought I had to separate them. We've been to four rescues and haven't been able to find him a match yet. I think he might just want to be on his own seeing as he doesn't like humans either.
View attachment 106278
Next is Capone, the sweet little aby/peruvian cross! Capone is only two, but he is an old man at heart. He will sit in his favorite hidey and munch all day (I put a pile of hay right next to it) if you let him. Cuddle time on the couch while watching movies is his favorite activity!
View attachment 106280
Last is the sweetest of the three boys, Dulce! Dulce is a teddy (teddy bear!) who loves snuggles! His ideal day would be a lounge in the hay pile while munching on a sweet pepper. Dulce is the loudest of the three as well as the most energetic, though that's not hard.
View attachment 106285
I'm working away in yorkshire, 2 hours from home and I'm in my hotel for the night, so came up with this thread lol. enjoy! šŸ˜Š love your pigs, beautiful!

Love this thread - such lovely pictures.
All my photos are on my phone so I'll have to add my contribution another time.

Love this!

1549601818218.png

This is Oreo. He's the cutest thing. He's often grumpy - which I love, lol -, but loves petting. When he has lap time, he'll quickly lie down and relax. I love his :3 face in this picture. Oreo has the cutest mouth!

1549602074916.png

Now this is Shoyu. When he got here, he was the littlest thing, and was always super sweet and talkative. Unlike Oreo, he has never bitten me and he's a licker. But he was a little bit cruel with his brother and hurt him. :( He's still super sweet with me, though. He has this cream-colored fur on his belly which I love!

Kohako~His really Friendly towards humans and loves to cuddle, he is also really quiet and loves to explore as he also always knows how to go back inside my room, he also is really really picky as he needs to sniff the treats first before deciding if he will eat it or not.971CCAA6-CA88-4639-A8C7-6F903D6BD118.jpeg

Farrah~ She is doesnā€™t like being around humans as she gets really anxious around them and always hide from them, she also doesnā€™t like going outside her cage but if she see Kohako going away she will follow him as she also doesnā€™t like being alone, sheā€™s also such a foodie as she will it almost everything you give her.07D35F63-0A9F-4705-B3C1-E1D26A82618C.jpeg

Them together!~
50856377-0E3C-4735-BE81-19F46951BEBF.jpeg

Jemimah - the cutest teddy girl. Chunky, relaxed, loves to be stroked on her head.77895FB4-D50D-4587-BD62-F37E167737E2.jpeg

Priscilla- a feisty lady. Attitude with furA70A1EA1-4509-4D5D-B294-BDE58CFED5A5.jpeg

Phoebe- always at the bars in case she misses out on something be it food, petting or playtime. Full of
curiosity D5420DD6-5529-415C-882D-8625464600BC.jpeg

Buttercup is my first guinea pig (below). He is 1 years old and he's a smooth coated. He's very bossy (when I clean out the litterbox, he must be the first one in) and loves to give me head butts and likes to cuddle more then Ginger. He loves to pull hay through the hay rack and while he has a huge pile of hay in his mouth, he tosses it all around (like confetti lol). IMG_E9046.JPGIMG_8962.JPG
Ginger is my second guinea pig, he is also one years old and he's a lil pure abbysian rescue. He is very vocal and squeks when he hears me walk in their room, when I pet him, when I rub his back...etc! He has a little attitude and when I hand feed him hay or lettuce, he rips it out of my hand like it's his business and then chomps on it like a camel! he's very submissive and let's Buttercup dominate. They have a super close bond...

6152CE66-6040-4354-96E9-8C8B40853711.jpeg
8DD2FB5B-49F4-4B13-AF08-E76E698B4606.jpeg
Frodo - Grumpy pig, very fussy eater, doesnā€™t like being on your lap would much rather be under your chin on hiding down your hoody, hates getting his nails clipped and will turn into an absolute screaming monster when you do it, loves a good hidey and sits in the hay bowl when itā€™s freshly filled.

F3A59E63-A80F-4409-AE14-7E7D2CC5604E.png
534F7636-C4FF-4916-92EE-86427DE8C5AD.jpeg
Loki - naughty pig, always up to mischief. Always up at the bars incase heā€™s missing something, and is the first to explore anything new in the cage. Will do anything for a bit of pepper, likes to jump and dive off the top of the house/hideys. Absolutely loves a cuddle and will fall asleep on you. Goes mental when he hears the rustle of a bag because itā€™s been a whole 5 minutes since heā€™s eaten and heā€™s clearly wasting away
9CC35FC9-BD15-4775-A11B-DD1C3B434101.jpeg

29BE7C31-81DC-4CF4-8E92-B685EC697F88.jpeg
This is Ted, he is a very gregarious boy and is a right character. Extremely nosey and always up at the bars in case he misses out on something. Loves his food and can be a bit greedy. Has learnt to take food and store it in his bed, then comes back for more! Ted is extremely friendly and loves his cuddles.

24CD45C9-8745-4665-A1D3-8C747B54165B.jpeg

This is Bill, Tedā€™s sensible brother! Bill is more vocal an Ted and chatters away, he can look grumpy at times, probably moaning about his naughty brother. Bill is very calm and has a lovely nature. He loves his hay, and likes nothing better than a hay pile to climb into. Bill loves his cuddles and will stretch out and nod off on your lap, if Tedā€™s not around, a real softy

Here is a pigture of ā€œThe Chuckle Brothersā€, on the whole they get on very well. Bill will occasionally put Ted in his place, usually because Tedā€™s is being greedy! They do sit and groom each other sometimes which is so cute x

42201C3C-E74B-46CD-85E3-B4BB8F500673.jpeg

Elsa is the one that started it all, I fell in love with her at a pet store last year and didnā€™t know that when I brought her and Anna home I also had Olaf, Kristoff, and Tiana in her belly! Elsa is a strong leader with the others but she is also sweet and cuddly and she gives more piggy kisses than all the others combined!F563A364-8187-4050-9069-C8BBEDEBB4AB.jpeg
Anna is my most timid piggy. She gets along with all the other piggies and I have never heard her teeth chatter or seen her nip at another pig. She is my 6 year old daughterā€™s favorite and they share a very special bond!
2A52A593-4007-4A0D-9055-DB4F336B186B.jpeg
Olaf is a very happy piggy who popcorns and zoomies all day long! Heā€™s also quite the ladies man! He is such a character and so much fun to watch.
16C05CA5-4E43-4DC0-8AAC-4FECDB16730D.jpeg
Kristoff is a rumble-strutting fool and follows Rapunzel and Belle around all day trying to impress them. He doesnā€™t have the natural swag that Olaf has with the ladies, but he is a sweetheart.
08477852-BE11-451B-95A6-5B7CB1D6E8D7.jpeg
Tiana is my 3 year old daughterā€™s favorite and is a very chill piggy. She gives kisses and is very sweet.
46B477CA-D6E7-48A1-BA64-3A920F6721EE.jpeg
Chubby Belle is very timid and runs and hides a lot, but once you catch her, she is very cuddly. My mom says she has that traditional dumb, clueless look of a guinea pig.
DE2CFF11-43F8-4BE7-83E8-7C6BE8C283E8.jpeg
Rapunzel, my therapy piggy, is very sweet but also enjoys putting the other piggies in their place! She loves to be petted and knows how to show off her beautiful long hair.
3C20C2DB-9586-429E-8FDA-7708335F9E06.jpeg
And then thereā€™s spunky Jasmine the skinny pig. She likes to try to start fights with the other piggies and she does this weird puff of air when she gets mad instead of teeth chattering. She does love her cagemate Anna and her humans, she sniffs and licks me constantly when I hold her.100F3A0B-1CA6-4DA8-8AB6-84B749A05680.jpeg

Elsa is the one that started it all, I fell in love with her at a pet store last year and didnā€™t know that when I brought her and Anna home I also had Olaf, Kristoff, and Tiana in her belly! Elsa is a strong leader with the others but she is also sweet and cuddly and she gives more piggy kisses than all the others combined!View attachment 106333
Anna is my most timid piggy. She gets along with all the other piggies and I have never heard her teeth chatter or seen her nip at another pig. She is my 6 year old daughterā€™s favorite and they share a very special bond!
View attachment 106334
Olaf is a very happy piggy who popcorns and zoomies all day long! Heā€™s also quite the ladies man! He is such a character and so much fun to watch.
View attachment 106335
Kristoff is a rumble-strutting fool and follows Rapunzel and Belle around all day trying to impress them. He doesnā€™t have the natural swag that Olaf has with the ladies, but he is a sweetheart.
View attachment 106336
Tiana is my 3 year old daughterā€™s favorite and is a very chill piggy. She gives kisses and is very sweet.
View attachment 106337
Chubby Belle is very timid and runs and hides a lot, but once you catch her, she is very cuddly. My mom says she has that traditional dumb, clueless look of a guinea pig.
View attachment 106338
Rapunzel, my therapy piggy, is very sweet but also enjoys putting the other piggies in their place! She loves to be petted and knows how to show off her beautiful long hair.
View attachment 106339
And then thereā€™s spunky Jasmine the skinny pig. She likes to try to start fights with the other piggies and she does this weird puff of air when she gets mad instead of teeth chattering. She does love her cagemate Anna and her humans, she sniffs and licks me constantly when I hold her.View attachment 106340
Brilliant šŸ˜. I still cant believe how much Tiana looks like a novelty hot water bottle cover in that pic

Back