• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Your pig photo and personality

My mini herds have personalities of their own as well.
15DFCC48-0BFE-40DB-ADE5-99FAACDED3F4.jpeg
Jasmine and Anna burrow under the fleece constantly (which I just fixed today with some Velcro) they trash the whole cage and poop everywhere!
9299C26B-F4EF-4FEF-A4C8-093A77827878.jpeg
Elsa, Olaf, and Tiana are the tidiest piggies ever, 95% of their poop is in the kitchen area, they never rearrange anything and the hay stays in the kitchen area.
29206B52-87E0-4CFE-9CE1-2D6E4DEA4F3B.jpeg
Belle, Rapunzel, and Kristoff keep the cage accessories and fleece in place but they poop everywhere and drag the hay all over the cage.

IMG_20180701_174644.jpg
This is Bruno. He is about 3years old and he is still the king of zoomies, no one has ever caught up to him! He is very kind and thoughtful of his brothers (past and present) he has OCD and goes crazy when things get moved especially his toy rattie!
He's happy for other pigs to be boss but we all know he's the real boss he just doesn't need to flaunt it.

IMG_20190119_181449.jpg
This is Harold he's about 1and a half years old. He loves to think he's boss but he's really a mamma's boy. He loves Bruno and apples the most in the all the world! And if you want to pet him he love his bum scratching.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 12.15.41 PM.png
These are my two boys, Parker and Finn. I'm still in the process of taming them so their full personalities haven't come out yet. Finn is on the left and he is very shy. The only way to get him out of his hidey is food, as you can see above. When he wants something, he'll tilt his head down to reveal his deep brown eyes and expose his cuteness:love:Parker is on the right, he is much more adventurous. When he hears me coming, he puts his paws up on the coroplast and wheek. It is the cutest thing in the world! They both love food, hay and chew toys. I love my boys so much! (also excuse the messy cage, I spot cleaned right after that photo was taken :))

This is such a lovely thread.
I’m really enjoying hearing about the characters of all the piggies as well as having so many great pictures to drool over

This is Gremlin, he's just over 4 years old and he's here chilling after breakfast in his favourite bed, he loves his floor time, disappearing into the cardboard box full of hay that I made with a door cut out, zoomies in and out of it through the various tunnels. His favourite snack is parsley, he hates having his nails trimmed, but loves cuddles every night and trying to put his head in either mammy or daddy's mouth. And he loves chin rubs and bum rubs, purring with happiness.IMG_20190124_104310.jpg

best thread! best thread! look at all the piggies!

Connie: certified chunk. guaranteed grumpy and doesn't want to be here. is blind so cant see you, but knows she is still queen. she evicts anyone who is in her chosen house. has popcorned into the wall before.
conie .PNG

Wanda: is a punk princess. a dainty diva with the daintiest toes. will use all 800gs to push her 1kg sisters out of the food "don't hate me because I'm beautiful". second in command, but is planning a coup.
IMG_20181127_220242.jpg

Amber: soft, docile, loves to romp. visibly affectionate and just wants a cuddle. very sneezy. gets her freak on if you touch her on the back. has been confused for a fire alarm before.
DSCF2633.JPG

Together:

IMG_20181213_100959.jpg

Owen: a criminal on the run. very clean, very streamlined. would beat Pharlap in any race. fantasises about running away with the girls
IMG_20190113_182939owen edit.jpg

Russell: bad hair day everyday. is a bit of a dope. more brave than Owen, but not dominant. can't tell his head from his bum. very sweet but is a typical bloke about not wanting to be presentable.
IMG_20190101_213757.jpg

Together:
imageedit_2_2926767840.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190113_181514.jpg
    IMG_20190113_181514.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1

Connie: certified chunk. guaranteed grumpy and doesn't want to be here. is blind so cant see you, but knows she is still queen. she evicts anyone who is in her chosen house. has popcorned into the wall before.
View attachment 106314

Wanda: is a punk princess. a dainty diva with the daintiest toes. will use all 800gs to push her 1kg sisters out of the food "don't hate me because I'm beautiful". second in command, but is planning a coup.
View attachment 106305

Amber: soft, docile, loves to romp. visibly affectionate and just wants a cuddle. very sneezy. gets her freak on if you touch her on the back. has been confused for a fire alarm before.
View attachment 106306

Together:

View attachment 106395

Owen: a criminal on the run. very clean, very streamlined. would beat Pharlap in any race. fantasises about running away with the girls
View attachment 106313

Russell: bad hair day everyday. is a bit of a dope. more brave than Owen, but not dominant. can't tell his head from his bum. very sweet but is a typical bloke about not wanting to be presentable.
View attachment 106310

Together:
View attachment 106312
OMG, I think Russell is part lion! So cute.

Cookie (I call her Cookie Babe) is the naughtiest piggy I've ever had. She was an "impulse buy" from PAH when we knew we've got a piggy who would not be longer with us in a matter of weeks. When we got to our car, first thing she did was pee on me! She got the hang of it and is now always spraying wee to other piggies if they seem to annoy her. She also will try to eat anything. She tried to eat our carpet, the ratan chair, would regularly eat some part of the puppy pad (I hate it when she do that!), will eat the newspaper under their bedding, and would always be the one who finishes the cardboard boxes. If there is a sick piggy, she knows whenever I make critical care. Just a very small sound of the bowl being put on the counter in the kitchen, she knows it's CC time and would squeek soooooo loud for her portion! Never fails to know it which amazes me! She is also the only piggy that knows how to kiss me. Whenever I say "kiss mummy" when I carry her, she would give a smal nibble on the tip of my nose. I try to ask her a few times but if she had enough, the nibble turns into a bite haha. She LOVES chin and cheek rubs and it can last 5 to 10 mins if you do it.

IMG_20181006_231051.jpg
IMG_20190209_092633.jpg

Prince (I call him Princey Boy) is the most laid back boar I've ever known! First day we adopted him, he slept out in the open with closed eyes! He does that almost all the time to this date. He would win the staring contest because he'd just look at you during cuddle time. They have a 2-tier hutch as part of their house. He can get up very easily, but he always hesitate to go down. All the time I have to carry him down or poke him until he goes down. He never got the hang of it! So if he's upstairs the whole afternoon, the girls would be there too and won't go down. Prince eats very slow too (part of it is because he's a dental piggy) so would always be the last one to finish during feeding time. One draw back of this is most of the treats will be gobbled up by the greedy girls before he can have his share, so we always have to give his share separated from the girls. But Prince is the most beautiful boar I think there is! I am so in love with him!

IMG_20180202_235608_760.jpg
IMG_20180326_131200_928.jpg

Sierra (I call her Sierra Boo) is my most inquisitive and the brightest piggy we have. 1st day from adoption, she figured out how to run up and down the ramp and done zoomies up and down. She also figured out where our bedroom is and would always try to sneek in there to investigate under the bed. She's the one who knows the feeding time routine. A minute past and she would scream murder! During feeding time, she would always call the others first before she starts eating, making sure she doesn't eat alone. She still doesn't like being picked up but she would go to your feet if it's feeding time or she wants treats. She loves turning the hideys upside down. She loves Prince and follows him most of the time. She's only 8mos. old but she now weighs 1300g! She is such a sweet girl but she's very demanding when it comes to food.

IMG_20181006_120656_518.jpg
IMG_20190209_093740.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1577.JPG
This is guiseppe, he's madly in love with Georgie.If I get Georgie out for a cuddle he waits impatiently at the bars till I bring him back.He loves his dill and cucumber and likes to rumble on me while he's eating it lol.He also loves to show Georgie he's the boss by constantly rumble strutting.
IMG_1829.JPG
This is Georgie on the left, he likes to rumble at me when I put something nice to eat in their cage.Hes a lot more chilled out in his old age (5 years).He also loves dill and cucumber.He likes it when I get guiseppe out as he gets some peace.In this photo I don't know how they managed to flip the cushion in the bed and wedge themselves on either side, I found it very cute and funny.

Just took new pics of my lot but the look like prison mugshots lol :) clearly doing the photos after abducting them from the playpen for their weekly weight and health checks wasnt the best idea!
20190209_150913.jpg
This is Jezzy floof, everypig's favourite aunty. Not a natural at herd life and usually quite shocked by what the youngsters get up to! She's very kind and anypig who has fallen out with their friends or isnt feeling well goes to hang out with Aunty Floof and she licks their ears and clucks at them like a mother hen. She's quite obsessive about her favourite cage spots and playpen spots and gets a bit nervous if she has to sit anywhere different.
20190209_151735.jpg
Clover aka "big pig" aka "boss lady" is Jezzy's twin sister and couldn't be more different! She's the boss. First pick of all the food and beds, sits on anypig who argues. Lately since we got Blod pig she's livened up a lot and got more friendly, she even does big middle aged boss lady popcorning which is funny!
20190209_151437.jpg
Theo is the husboar :) he's completely submissive and domesticated and every time he tries be a bit macho it goes terribly wrong then he has to hide behind Aunty Floof or up piggy daddy's jumper until his ladies stop being cross. He's chubby and cheerful and friendly and very scared of ladies.

Here's "the ladies":
20190209_151158.jpg
Lady Puggle is the first lady Theo ever met and his proper "wife". He licks her ears, she nags him, he doesnt understand why she's cross, she gets even more cross... she's our smallest piggy and very much in love with Theo but she chuckle-nags him and everypig else constantly, she'll happily stand up to anypig and wear them down with constant chuckling and nose poking!
20190209_152226.jpg
Lady Piggle is a proper mental case, always up for a bit of a laugh, climbs anything, eats anything, jumps on the other pigs, tips the hidey houses and food bowls over, shoves her nose up everypigs bum, encourages Theo into bad behaviour, always on the verge of starting an all-out riot :)
20190209_152026.jpg
Blodwen is the newest lady and doesnt trust hoomans yet (as you can see from that suspicious look!) But loves all other piggies. A natural at herd life, best friends with everypig, stops any dominance challenge in its tracks by giving the other piggy a big sloppy kiss :) boss lady Clover is besotted with her and lets her get away with anything. Blod's very playful and always popcorning and scampering about cheering everypig up.

View attachment 106314

View attachment 106305

View attachment 106306

Together:

View attachment 106395

View attachment 106313

View attachment 106310

Together:
View attachment 106312
Russell is ROCKING that mohawk

Heres Dorothy aka - Dot or roff roff or roffy. Has a really girly girl princess attitude, plays victim all the time, always feels left out even though she's spoilt rotten. But i love her for it. Shes 3 next month, had her since she was a few months old, the time has flown by.

View attachment 106275and here 👇 is Bernie her husboar, aka bam bam , or if up to no good we say Bernard!

Hes often the vitctim of veg theft by Dot above, such a mischievous little character, loves to sit on a carrot cottage roof to chill out,and if he's not doing that, he loves nothing more than to zoomie round winding Dot up. He also loves chilling out for a back scratch at lap time. Lovely little character and i hope.we have many more years together.View attachment 106276Together View attachment 106286
My piggies !

Piglet:
DE9CF94C-9EFC-4AFE-BE86-4D9E9DAEF153.jpeg
not very good in photos but in real life a real cutie ! the more active and friendly of my pair, calm and was very easy to tame, adventurous and likes to be the first one to do stuff, also is constantly eating !

Pooh:
A876F84E-2E6C-48B3-AF91-DE9239DD993E.jpeg
very photogenic and slightly a show off lol ! the dominant pig of the two, despite being shy and timid . he was quite difficult to tame and is still a very skittish piggy . a bit of a bully who’s always picking on piglet but has a good heart lol ! likes being pet once he realises he’s not in danger , less food orientated

Back