• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

candy crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even get me started! I have been stuck on level 147 for what seems like years. I will be glad when I crack it. I refuse to buy move or lives too. But I am hooked then I got my big sis hooked too.

image_zps23bec866.jpg
[/URL[/IMG]

Pecan helping on level 140

Don't even get me started! I have been stuck on level 147 for what seems like years. I will be glad when I crack it. I refuse to buy move or lives too. But I am hooked then I got my big sis hooked too.

snap I'm stuck to blinkin bombs! it does seem like i've been stuck for years but i think its only a few weeks.

why is it you can be stuck for ages and then fly through half a dozen levels like that *clicks fingers* grrrr

snap I'm stuck to blinkin bombs! it does seem like i've been stuck for years but i think its only a few weeks.

why is it you can be stuck for ages and then fly through half a dozen levels like that *clicks fingers* grrrr

Jellies, bombs and chocolate!

I dunno, it just happens. I get bored leave it and go back to it. Although its a mile stone and a half getting to level 100

Finally cracked level 65! I somehow managed to get two of the special candies you get when you manage to get 5 in a row (the round brown ones with multicoloured dots) sitting next to each other. I tried swapping them, and the whole board magically cleared and refilled itself, leaving only 2 jelly squares to clear to solve it! I'm now stuck on the next bit (solving quests to leave the minty meadow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back