• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

Came home early today knowing I have a really difficult work situation to deal with to be greeted by wheeking piggies and Jemimah staring at me through the bars.
It was feeding time obviously and as soon as the veggies arrived Jemimah started purring happily.
Piggies put everything into perspective and make the world a better place.

Came home early today knowing I have a really difficult work situation to deal with to be greeted by wheeking piggies and Jemimah staring at me through the bars.
It was feeding time obviously and as soon as the veggies arrived Jemimah started purring happily.
Piggies put everything into perspective and make the world a better place.
They certainly do. I'm off to feed mine now and they always make me smile. Sorry you're having a difficult work situation- I hope it gets sorted soon x

Today I am happy that I seem to have recovered from the evil stomach bug that I must have caught from baby Alfie!
Had a truly awful 30 hours of gastrointestinal hell but today I woke up at 6am and realised I wasnt actually going to die and I might manage to get up and eat some toast and clean the bathroom and have a shower and change my sheets today. And then feed and cuddle the piggies later because I didnt want to risk doing that while I was ill :)

After the difficult weekend worrying about Holly and her eye injury (and missing my trip to see my mum and sister) it was great news yesterday at the vets to see that her eye is actually healing ok. Phew.

Then most of yesterday was spent dealing with auction payments for the rescue, marking off an Excel sheet to make sure I parcelled up the right items for the right people and then parcelling them up. Finished late last night and the fab news is that between the mini auction on here and the big one on FB we raised well over £350. That's such a great feeling and makes it all worthwhile. We have such wonderful supporters.

What made me (slightly happy or maybe relieved) today is to find out I dont have the coronavirus. I just have bad anxiety maybe started off by cheese dying last week and I've been struggling to breathe properly. It's got worse the last few days.The doctor is quite sure it's anxiety which I think is probably better than the virus.

What made me (slightly happy or maybe relieved) today is to find out I dont have the coronavirus. I just have bad anxiety maybe started off by cheese dying last week and I've been struggling to breathe properly. It's got worse the last few days.The doctor is quite sure it's anxiety which I think is probably better than the virus.
Good to hear you are Corona virus free but sorry to hear you are suffering with anxiety. It’s incredible what it can do to your body. I’ve seen people taken to hospital seemingly having a heart attack but later to find it was anxiety. Go gently with yourself. Deep breathing and grounding techniques can help you get through it. Hugs xx

The radiant mother to be package was awesome. Back massage, leg massage, arm massage, shoulder massage, a mask for my every growing midrift and a facial... yes I fell asleep and yes I woke myself up with quite a loud snore but I am sure they are used to it :))
I last went for a massage at a holiday Inn in corby, and it was lovely, an oily elbow of what I can only describe as quite a big built lady, gliding over my back muscles. I almost fell asleep

Sorry to hear about the anxiety @Gem789 but glad you don't have coronavirus... but always remember that anxiety is a genuine and debilitating illness that you are perfectly entitled to receive sympathy and treatment for just as much as any physical illness! Sending hugs x

Glad to hear it’s not corona too. Sorry about the anxiety though. I’ve personally not experienced it but there is mental health in our family. Take care of yourself and I hope you can access the help you need.

I was made a little happy yesterday because we found out that we have found somewhere that will take our 15year old (autistic) son for his work experience in June (a local luxury dog hotel).
This morning I was happy because I saw a wren in our courtyard, the first time I've seen one in our new home's garden 🐦

Back