Announcement - And Piggie Photoshoot :d

Kallasia

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
B&E 2.jpg

Hello everyone! I have some news to share with you all! My partner and I are getting married! :D
The wonderful Nicola from the RSPCA took some amazing announcement photos for us! And the boars were on their best behaviour!

B&E 3.jpg B&E 1.jpg B&E 4.jpg B&E 2.jpg

I'm so excited! :yahoo:We've already picked out a venue and everything!
For some reason, though, Henry doesn't seem too impressed with my idea to have the boars as ring bearers... :))

Guineapigfeet

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Congratulations!
I’m v impressed with your boar’s good behaviour - my girls try to nibble my engagement ring when ever it’s near them! Pretty sure they’d run off with it if it wasn’t on my finger!

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Congratulations! How very exciting! I loved my wedding day so much over 30 years ago I wanted to repeat it over and over again. My Dad wouldn't have been too happy though as he foot the bill! I am still very happily married.:D Well nobody else would put up with me or him for that matter!

Janice C

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
View attachment 82247

Hello everyone! I have some news to share with you all! My partner and I are getting married! :D
The wonderful Nicola from the RSPCA took some amazing announcement photos for us! And the boars were on their best behaviour!

View attachment 82249 View attachment 82250 View attachment 82248 View attachment 82247

I'm so excited! :yahoo:We've already picked out a venue and everything!
For some reason, though, Henry doesn't seem too impressed with my idea to have the boars as ring bearers... :))
Congratulations!
I’m sure they’d make perfect ring bearers! Just look at them! Perfect!

Janey

*Photo Competition Winner*
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Oh happy times! Congratulations! :luv:

Malunkers

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Congratulations and good luck to you both. And the beautiful piggies, of course! :hug:

Wilbur&Otis

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Congratulations! Gorgeous pics too

I got married last summer and the wedding photographer took a picture of my bridal shoes in the with the Guinea Pigs without me knowing... only found out when we got the pics back and one of the pigs is sat there sniffing my shoe. Hehe. Luckily didn’t pee on it!

Wishing you a wonderful wedding and a lifetime of happiness. And piggies!