• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Dental Any experience of abscess under jaw?

Brilliant news! So happy for you and Chunk don't worry your hair will soon grow back. You will be back to your beautiful handsome self in no time.
Well done mummy and Chunk.xx

Didn’t want to start a new thread so just adding onto this one.

I wanted to share with people who understand my excitement! I am still weighing Chunk daily (because I’m paranoid 😂) and after a little blip last weekend, this morning he weighed 1.105kg! This is the most he has weighed since November! :yahoo:I’m not sure if he will ever get back to his previous weight of 1.3kg but right now I couldn’t be happier!

C8F5FA1B-B510-426E-8772-826EA2E36278.jpeg

I wanted to share with people who understand my excitement! I am still weighing Chunk daily (because I’m paranoid 😂) and after a little blip last weekend, this morning he weighed 1.105kg! This is the most he has weighed since November! :yahoo:I’m not sure if he will ever get back to his previous weight of 1.3kg but right now I couldn’t be happier!

View attachment 108869
That's great news.Hes gorgeous x

View attachment 108869

Glad that all has gone well!

Thank you for the update and thank you for not starting a new thread!
Unlike social media we can have ongoing support threads where we can keep all information together and can put a 'watch' on any longer thread that generates an alert on any new posts. You can find the button on the right at the start of the threat. ;)

He looks brilliant! :) Go Chunk!
You've done so well with him :)

My Rupert (avatar) was 1.2kg and after all his bladder stone and UTI troubles a couple of years ago he's been a pretty solid 950g, maybe almost a kilo when he's having a good scoffy summer! So as long as he's a good weight and stable I wouldn't worry too much when he's happy and munching :) x

Back