Baked Treats For Winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watermelon-Pets

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The winter is here now, and it's getting cold. My piggies aren't happy with veg from the fridge so do you have any suggestions for baked treats I could give them? Something warm to keep them happy would be great!

pig in the city

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
The winter is here now, and it's getting cold. My piggies aren't happy with veg from the fridge so do you have any suggestions for baked treats I could give them? Something warm to keep them happy would be great!
I am not sure that you should do baking for your piggies! Get the veg out of the fridge an hour before you serve it so that its at room temperature. If you really want to give them something warm add a bit of warm water to a small portion of pellets in a bowl. Far better to keep their environment cosy with hay, snuggles and heat pads in the colder months

Watermelon-Pets

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am not sure that you should do baking for your piggies! Get the veg out of the fridge an hour before you serve it so that its at room temperature. If you really want to give them something warm add a bit of warm water to a small portion of pellets in a bowl. Far better to keep their environment cosy with hay, snuggles and heat pads in the colder months
Thank you for your advice! I'll definitely try this, hopefully they'll be happy and eating all the food I give them!

Status
Not open for further replies.