• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ball Pit Is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giuseppe

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi,i'm a new member and I write from Italy.I've got three guinea pig:Macchia,Muffin and Chole and I love them!I saw the pictures of the arrangements of your piglets and I fell in love with it!Now,I would want to change the cage of my pups and I would like to use the Ball Pit!I think that it is very comfortable and also spacious.

What do you think?Is it a good idea?Is it a good alternative of cubes?

A ball pit definitely sounds spacious! Not exactly sure one of them would fit where I keep my piggy though. The only thing you'd have to think about is the material. Make sure it's chew proof and relatively waterproof :) must show us pictures of their new arrangement

A ball pit definitely sounds spacious! Not exactly sure one of them would fit where I keep my piggy though. The only thing you'd have to think about is the material. Make sure it's chew proof and relatively waterproof :) must show us pictures of their new arrangement

I would buy this:Niutop Bellissima Piscina Adatta Tessuto Sintetico Ball Pit Pool Piscina di Palline Tenda 1.5 M Piscine Interno ed Esterno per Giochi Dei Bimbi (non incluse le palline) https://www.amazon.it/dp/B01FVHTC9Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_YLDTyb49RH7PR

It looks OK to me I see no reason why it would be a big no no. I would definitely put something on the bottom of the pit to ensure urine doesn't soak through and just check a piggy doesn't chew a hole or anything but it looks like it'll make a very nice home indeed.

It looks OK to me I see no reason why it would be a big no no. I would definitely put something on the bottom of the pit to ensure urine doesn't soak through and just check a piggy doesn't chew a hole or anything but it looks like it'll make a very nice home indeed.
Yes,I thought about covering the fund with litter and plaid.Do you think it is a good idea?Which is your sistemation?

Litter sounds a good choice and I hear that puppy pads or an outdoor water cover sheet work well below fleece or whatever bedding you're planning on using

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back