• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Beans Isn't Messing About!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans&Toast

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I got the pigs a large carrot house but it's too tall for them to reach all the carrot roof so I cut it shorter and gave them the off cut to munch.

Toasty seemed quite happy to share it but Beans was having none of it...

:drool:

P.s I was holding my phone the wrong way so it's a bit small to watch..

Hahaha that is so funny! I love the way Beans saunters up and then is straight in there, no messing about! Poor Toast although I would like to have seen what happened under the cupboard!

I meant to keep recording but hit the stop button as I was bending down to see what was going on.

There was a bit of back and forth pulling then Beans gave up and came out, she put up a good fight though :P

I just had to pass my phone around the living room so everyone could see... Hillarious!

Oh, well I've just woken everyone up at the hotel I'm staying in.......oooops! Talk about :lol!:

I love your two.......sooo funny. Beans knows what she wants, doesn't she! Poor old Toast.

I love how she just casually carries it under the closet. "Nope, no sharing for you!"

They are such characters your two little ones. Love them :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back