• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Buying Fleece On Ebay?

yayoiharuko

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I was browsing ebay for some fleece and noticed that I could get some super cheap.. however, there's a catch!
It reads "not from a smoke free home" in the description.
Should I even consider it? Can you even get the smell of smoke out of fleece?
Thank you!
P.s. also worried about piggies health having to walk on something that reeks of smoke.

Hmm I would be tempted to message and ask whether smoking took place in the room the fleece was in and whether it was heavy smoking. I think you can get rid of the smell (my aunt's a heavy smoker and I've had clothes from her which are fine after a couple of washes). A few washes with some clear vinegar in should really help

I would defo just ask the question re how much smoke it has been exposed to... white vinegar in the wash works wonders with smells...

Turns out shipping was $20.
It's really messed up, but I realize that sellers will purposely ship slower than that to scam you out of some money.
How do you guys do it? All the prices I'm finding are the same I would pay at the store.

Turns out shipping was $20.
It's really messed up, but I realize that sellers will purposely ship slower than that to scam you out of some money.
How do you guys do it? All the prices I'm finding are the same I would pay at the store.
Well, honestly, I am planning on buying fleece from one of my craft stores in my town and I'm just going to put a absorbent layer underneath so I basically make it myself but I believe it would be easier just to buy it from someone online

Back