• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can I Leave My Guinea Pig Alone For Two Days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoodlesRosemary

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am going to be gone for less than 48 hours, so I was wondering if I need to hire someone to watch my piggy. Ideally I would like to give my piggy two days worth of pellets, lots of hay, and a full bottle of water. Instead of having someone come over and feed her once. I would like to know if I can do this, and if this would be bad for her.

because food and water needs to be fresh everyday, and because hay needs to be topped up through the day and the living area spot cleaning done at least once daily, i'd say no. also, if your piggy became ill aswell then that suddenly becomes a long time to be alone for.

It's a no from me too.

Where are you based ? If you can give us a rough idea of you location , we may be able to recommend something.

Sorry, it's a no from me as well. (It's like being on X factor!)

I'd worry about my piggies left alone for that long, just because I can't keep an eye in them, but then there's the fresh water, veggies and a top up of hay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back