Crap crap crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So, I went into the garage today and felt something was very wrong. I looked down and there's a grid on two seperate cages pushed forwards, and there around my feet, is pip, Lilly, Karmina and Perry doing a very happy little mating dance.... :o

Holy. Crap. I may have 4-6 new guineapigs on their way.....

eva

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
being really thick that could leave you with 2 pregant piggies could in it?

luluhound

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
naughty little piggies, might be the patter of tiny feet soon..{:|{:|

Reaction score
You really make life difficult for yourself don't you! Am I understanding this correctly? Piggies have escaped from two separate cages?

Yes, I dont like to do things the easy way ;) My mum always says there's the easy way, the hard way and then the way Alex will do it.

Yep, boys and girls, none neutered.

Reaction score
I worked out what they did - they must have nommed the cable ties, so i've put about six on the same panel so if they chew one off they've got more to get through and I will notice is before they get there.

They're in c&C's x

Reaction score
I hope that if they are pregnant everything runs smoothly and you can find good homes for the babies, also that the pregnancies are a one off!

Good luck. :)

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
How on earth have they managed that and at the same time! When I dismantled mine it took ages to get my scissors through it to cut the ties! Naughty piggies!

That's some precise nibbling by them to achieve an escape!

Really hope those piggies are not pregnant for all the obvious reasons and the worry of extra costs on * x

Reaction score
That's what I thought, but it's the only possible way! It takes me about half hour to dismantel one of those cages 0.0 x

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
I worked out what they did - they must have nommed the cable ties, so i've put about six on the same panel so if they chew one off they've got more to get through and I will notice is before they get there.

They're in c&C's x

Unbelievable! Let's just hope they aren't pregnant.

All0about0the0animals

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thats some pretty determind pigs there, I managed to break a pair of scissors taking some cable ties off the other day because I couldn't find the stanley knife. I do hope that your girls are not on a first litter over a year old? C-sections cost a small fortune and are not pleasant things to have to go through for the pig or yourself. So many unwanted piggies in the world. I assume that the 2 pairs that escaped are 2 boys and 2 girls? If thats the case, I'm suprised you've not had fighting, I've never come across 2 boys that will live happily in the presence of girls after the hormones start to kick in. Good luck with it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.