Does Anyone Do Fleece Liners Made To Measure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello!
So I need to get some new fleece liners for my little Amber, I have two that I made myself out of fleece and absorbant bed pads but there getting abit old now and the hay isn't coming off fully anymore.

I have looked around for them but they're always too big! So I was wondering if anyone did custom made ones? Or knew someone that did?
I have a 100x65cm cage. (Don't worry it only houses one pig and she gets a lot of floor space!)

If anyone could get back to me that would be great! I live in London so if its not too far from me I could collect if not then I don't mind paying postage. I have PayPal too :)
Thanksssss!

Julie M

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I have just ordered 2 cage liners from Ziggies piggies. She's quite reasonably priced. And makes liners to your measurements. I haven't used her before now. But others on this forum have used her before.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have just ordered 2 cage liners from Ziggies piggies. She's quite reasonably priced. And makes liners to your measurements. I haven't used her before now. But others on this forum have used her before.
Ohhh thank you! I'll have a look at her website! :D:D

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
@Julie M I've just gone and ordered me some custom made fleeces, two in fact! for a brilliant price! Thank you so much for the recommendation! I'm so excited to get them! :woot::woot::woot:
What colours did you get? I got 'multi squares' and 'lime'

Julie M

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I got purple polkadots, and black with red polkadots. (The multisquares just got added the day after I ordered. ;( )

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I got purple polkadots, and black with red polkadots. (The multisquares just got added the day after I ordered. ;( )
I was torn between the black and red polkadots and the lime! The bottom of her cage is red you see, so I thought it would blend in! But then my mum pointed out that the room shes in is green... and we should probably get lime. (I'm not into colour co-ordination.... but i guess it makes sense?!)
Oh no! What a shame! Maybe you can get the multisquares next time :D!
We should exchange pictures once they arrive! Is it sad to be this excited over some new fleece liners?

Julie M

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I am hoping they are good. I have heard people saying they are great and you don't need to use puppy pads/ towels under them. I can't wait for them to arrive either.

Reactions: A&T

Julie M

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Nope. Not yet. But I got the invoice for them today :yahoo:Which means they are made and ready to post. I can't wait to get them. So excited. Lol.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Nope. Not yet. But I got the invoice for them today :yahoo:Which means they are made and ready to post. I can't wait to get them. So excited. Lol.
Do you have yours?
Nope not yet! I just got my invoice today as well! Me too! :yahoo::yahoo:< Literally what I've been like all week! I keep going up to Amber like "getting you some comfy new fleece are you excited!". No one understands why new fleece bedding is so exciting... I got a lap pad too :)! eeeeeeek!

Julie M

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I got 4 liners for 3x2 c&c as my naughty boys r living separately at the moment.

C&&Frank

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yay, so happy you guys got them from Ziggy :)
They are really good, I don't use anything under mine.
However I do suggest washing them once first before use as they do need to be wicked a bit more for better absorption and for the first few washes it's good to use newspaper under them. After about 3 washes though they are fine to have nothing underneath. :)
Hope this helps.

I've ordered a new 2x4 and 1x2 for my boys :) So, I'll have three now haha :D

OOPS. I'M ON CAI'S ACCOUNT ITS ME! @TheFurryGodmother

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I got 4 liners for 3x2 c&c as my naughty boys r living separately at the moment.
:yikes: you have 4 liners to look forward too! I only got two, but I have a feraplast cage thing. I'd love Amber to have c&c cage but theres just no where for it, and with cats I'd never think they were 100% safe!

Have your naughty boys been fighting?

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hahahaha @TheFurryGodmother you need to sort yourself out! Have you been on the wine?!?

This is going to sound like a really stupid question... but yano when you wash them, do they drip water?! Mine at the moment drip water so we have to put a bucket under them while they dry.
Thank you for your wise words! I will stock up on news paper.

Julie M

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Yes I got 4 so I have 2 liners for each cage. Yes they were fighting a while back and don't think there is any going back. They were rolling round cage like a massive ball of fur with feet sticking out at 4am one morning. Not good. ;(

The Furry Godmother

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hahahaha @TheFurryGodmother you need to sort yourself out! Have you been on the wine?!?

This is going to sound like a really stupid question... but yano when you wash them, do they drip water?! Mine at the moment drip water so we have to put a bucket under them while they dry.
Thank you for your wise words! I will stock up on news paper.
I just completely forgot, I was going to cause havoc on his account - I keeed. Then I got side-tracked! haha!

Nope, I've never known mine to drip :) I always but them on for an extra spin as well to get as much moisture out as I can :)

Only need to be washed at 30 degrees also :) I add that Dettol Antibacterial stuff in to make sure I get rid of germs haha!

Julie M

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I just completely forgot, I was going to cause havoc on his account - I keeed. Then I got side-tracked! haha!

Nope, I've never known mine to drip :) I always but them on for an extra spin as well to get as much moisture out as I can :)

Only need to be washed at 30 degrees also :) I add that Dettol Antibacterial stuff in to make sure I get rid of germs haha!
ok thanks I will need to get some of that dettol. I think it was you @TheFurryGodmother and a few other forum members that I saw talking about Ziggys piggies.

GloriousGuineaGirl

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Www.hammockyhammocks.co.uk

I use these only now as it's a few ladies in their spare time and ALL proceeds go to guinea pig and a select few smaller animal rescues :) one being Excellent Adventure :)

I find the fleece liners are alot thicker and durable :)

Please check them out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.