• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Does Anyone Do Fleece Liners Made To Measure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello!
So I need to get some new fleece liners for my little Amber, I have two that I made myself out of fleece and absorbant bed pads but there getting abit old now and the hay isn't coming off fully anymore.

I have looked around for them but they're always too big! So I was wondering if anyone did custom made ones? Or knew someone that did?
I have a 100x65cm cage. (Don't worry it only houses one pig and she gets a lot of floor space!)

If anyone could get back to me that would be great! I live in London so if its not too far from me I could collect if not then I don't mind paying postage. I have PayPal too :)
Thanksssss!

I have just ordered 2 cage liners from Ziggies piggies. She's quite reasonably priced. And makes liners to your measurements. I haven't used her before now. But others on this forum have used her before.

I have just ordered 2 cage liners from Ziggies piggies. She's quite reasonably priced. And makes liners to your measurements. I haven't used her before now. But others on this forum have used her before.

Ohhh thank you! I'll have a look at her website! :D:D

@Julie M I've just gone and ordered me some custom made fleeces, two in fact! for a brilliant price! Thank you so much for the recommendation! I'm so excited to get them! :woot::woot::woot:
What colours did you get? I got 'multi squares' and 'lime'

I got purple polkadots, and black with red polkadots. (The multisquares just got added the day after I ordered. ;( )

I got purple polkadots, and black with red polkadots. (The multisquares just got added the day after I ordered. ;( )

I was torn between the black and red polkadots and the lime! The bottom of her cage is red you see, so I thought it would blend in! But then my mum pointed out that the room shes in is green... and we should probably get lime. (I'm not into colour co-ordination.... but i guess it makes sense?!)
Oh no! What a shame! Maybe you can get the multisquares next time :D!
We should exchange pictures once they arrive! Is it sad to be this excited over some new fleece liners?

I am hoping they are good. I have heard people saying they are great and you don't need to use puppy pads/ towels under them. I can't wait for them to arrive either.

Reactions: A&T
Nope. Not yet. But I got the invoice for them today :yahoo:Which means they are made and ready to post. I can't wait to get them. So excited. Lol.

Nope. Not yet. But I got the invoice for them today :yahoo:Which means they are made and ready to post. I can't wait to get them. So excited. Lol.
Do you have yours?

Nope not yet! I just got my invoice today as well! Me too! :yahoo::yahoo:< Literally what I've been like all week! I keep going up to Amber like "getting you some comfy new fleece are you excited!". No one understands why new fleece bedding is so exciting... I got a lap pad too :)! eeeeeeek!

I got 4 liners for 3x2 c&c as my naughty boys r living separately at the moment.

Yay, so happy you guys got them from Ziggy :)
They are really good, I don't use anything under mine.
However I do suggest washing them once first before use as they do need to be wicked a bit more for better absorption and for the first few washes it's good to use newspaper under them. After about 3 washes though they are fine to have nothing underneath. :)
Hope this helps.

I've ordered a new 2x4 and 1x2 for my boys :) So, I'll have three now haha :D

OOPS. I'M ON CAI'S ACCOUNT ITS ME! @TheFurryGodmother

I got 4 liners for 3x2 c&c as my naughty boys r living separately at the moment.

:yikes: you have 4 liners to look forward too! I only got two, but I have a feraplast cage thing. I'd love Amber to have c&c cage but theres just no where for it, and with cats I'd never think they were 100% safe!

Have your naughty boys been fighting?

hahahaha @TheFurryGodmother you need to sort yourself out! Have you been on the wine?!?

This is going to sound like a really stupid question... but yano when you wash them, do they drip water?! Mine at the moment drip water so we have to put a bucket under them while they dry.
Thank you for your wise words! I will stock up on news paper.

Yes I got 4 so I have 2 liners for each cage. Yes they were fighting a while back and don't think there is any going back. They were rolling round cage like a massive ball of fur with feet sticking out at 4am one morning. Not good. ;(

hahahaha @TheFurryGodmother you need to sort yourself out! Have you been on the wine?!?

This is going to sound like a really stupid question... but yano when you wash them, do they drip water?! Mine at the moment drip water so we have to put a bucket under them while they dry.
Thank you for your wise words! I will stock up on news paper.
I just completely forgot, I was going to cause havoc on his account - I keeed. Then I got side-tracked! haha!

Nope, I've never known mine to drip :) I always but them on for an extra spin as well to get as much moisture out as I can :)

Only need to be washed at 30 degrees also :) I add that Dettol Antibacterial stuff in to make sure I get rid of germs haha!

I just completely forgot, I was going to cause havoc on his account - I keeed. Then I got side-tracked! haha!

Nope, I've never known mine to drip :) I always but them on for an extra spin as well to get as much moisture out as I can :)

Only need to be washed at 30 degrees also :) I add that Dettol Antibacterial stuff in to make sure I get rid of germs haha!
ok thanks I will need to get some of that dettol. I think it was you @TheFurryGodmother and a few other forum members that I saw talking about Ziggys piggies.

Www.hammockyhammocks.co.uk

I use these only now as it's a few ladies in their spare time and ALL proceeds go to guinea pig and a select few smaller animal rescues :) one being Excellent Adventure :)

I find the fleece liners are alot thicker and durable :)

Please check them out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back