• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dogs, tumours and piriton?

Oh blimey! That’s opened up good and proper. Big ouch! Bet your sister is feeling stressed- you too. Much love. X
She was freaking earlier bless her, not surprised! I was pretty shocked when she sent that pic! It looks good and tissue healthy etc, but think it’ll be a while before that’s healed now! Thank you :)Princess still a happy girl as always, she’s such a sweetie :love: But ouch! x

Oh no! How on earth did that happen!
Poor Princess, I had a cat once who ripped its own stitches out just hours after surgery.
Hope she gets sorted on Friday.xx

Oh no! How on earth did that happen!
Poor Princess, I had a cat once who ripped its own stitches out just hours after surgery.
Hope she gets sorted on Friday.xx
No idea! My sister was only at work for a few hours, had shut the door so couldn’t get up stairs but maybe jumping on sofa?! I’d said about shutting her in the kitchen with her bed so she couldn’t jump up but think she felt a bit mean! :doh:
They can’t close it up or she’ll maybe do a Pedro as she’s on antibiotics as it was infected, so lots of cleaning! She should be having the stitches out tomorrow but not sure about that now!
Poor pussy cat! Hope they were ok!
My Rosie the cat was horrendous after her spay and it took weeks to heal! These beasties like to keep us busy!
Thank you xx

No idea! My sister was only at work for a few hours, had shut the door so couldn’t get up stairs but maybe jumping on sofa?! I’d said about shutting her in the kitchen with her bed so she couldn’t jump up but think she felt a bit mean! :doh:
They can’t close it up or she’ll maybe do a Pedro as she’s on antibiotics as it was infected, so lots of cleaning! She should be having the stitches out tomorrow but not sure about that now!
Poor pussy cat! Hope they were ok!
My Rosie the cat was horrendous after her spay and it took weeks to heal! These beasties like to keep us busy!
Thank you xx
Oh they certainly do.
Just when you think everything is going fine, they love to throw something new at you.
Yes, our cat Muffin ( now at the rainbow bridge after a long and happy life) was always causing problems from pulling out stitches after her spay, an infected cut on her ear that tracked down and came out under her neck to, returning home with no claws and infected nail beds on all four feet.
She definitely lived all her 9 lives to the full.

Fingers firmly crossed for Princess tomorrow.xx

Ouch! I hope that all heals up soon!

Just as an aside - our boy is full of lumps and bumps, and they have affected his joints. If Princess is prone to lumps, I'd highly recommend Extend Sachets. They contain MSM (a natural painkiller) and glucosamine. They don't do anything to treat conditions/lumps, but they have really helped with the discomfort; our old man is now 17, obviously a little slower than he was but has been on these sachets for about 5 years and they've been incredible. He plays, runs, and most importantly is happy :)

Lots of healing hugs!

Wow ouch! When any of my guys have any surgery they have a vest/shirt on of they can tolerate it, a cone if needed and always crated during the initial healing process, when they come out to toilet they're watched like a hawk and then back in the crate. It sounds harsh but it prevents them from jumping about and ripping stitches.

Hi, just wondering how is Princess doing?
Hope she is on the mend and feeling better.xx
Aw thanks for asking @rhymer, she’s doing blooming amazingly! I went to visit her on Friday and was shocked at how much it’s healed! Her lovely happy self as always but gagging to get that doughnut thing off and get out for a walk! :D
From that-
42232E81-FC84-4704-A1DC-FC48D288D6E3.jpeg
To this! 🥳
1B088928-FDA9-46B2-8A9B-2E22D6517714.jpeg
00845962-4480-46BB-B4A6-DE7490D13B02.jpeg
Amazing that saltwater stuff! Finished all her antibiotics last week and stopped her metacam now too :)
Thanks for thinking of her :) Hope you’re ok xx

Oh that’s looking soooo much better. Oh Princess you are such a little diamond, such a sweet brave doggo😍😍😍🥰

Wow! That looks so much better.
Well done to your Mummy Princess and all involved.
You will soon have that nasty collar off.
Big hugs.xx

Princess would like to tell her forum friends she’s got that annoying doughnut off and went for her first walk a little while ago! :D❤️
EAA4EEF9-F746-467B-AA16-3A996836F110.jpegEDAC8A64-2F1E-4640-B76E-A4897476FCC6.jpeg
She’s looking so great, me and sis so proud of her! :luv: She needs a bath and nail clip but that torture (in her eyes!) is being left for a few days! Thanks for everyone’s support :)

Aww well done beautiful princess! You look great. Izzy dog says claw cutting is definitely torture. :nod:

Thanks guys 😊 xx
Aww well done beautiful princess! You look great. Izzy dog says claw cutting is definitely torture. :nod:
She absolutely despises it, and the baths, sits and shakes looking terrified bless her! Even treats don’t work with those and she’s a hoover!

Back