• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastandBeans

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
IMG_0276.JPG IMG_0287.JPG Post your precious pooch especially if your hair looks like your dog- okay autocorrect calm down! Post your dog(s) here :nod:
Picture 1: Beans does not care about Frank. At all. Not one bit. Beans is Beans.
Picture 2: Dogs can't have chocolate, so he's sulking.

:drool: So gorgeous! I never was able to get a picture of my old dog with my old pigs. :-( Tigger and Marmalade would touch noses though the wire and Tigger and Gemma would play with each other: Tig would face her and play bow and leap away, Gem would do an almighty popcorn and do super zoomies and then they'd do it again! She did bite him through the wire some times too, you know, just in case . . .

:drool: So gorgeous! I never was able to get a picture of my old dog with my old pigs. :-( Tigger and Marmalade would touch noses though the wire and Tigger and Gemma would play with each other: Tig would face her and play bow and leap away, Gem would do an almighty popcorn and do super zoomies and then they'd do it again! She did bite him through the wire some times too, you know, just in case . . .
My dog is a rabbit tracker so in the Wild he'd (okay as much as I like Zelda don't have to capitalise wild autocorrect -.-) be a predator but the piggies don't care. They go up to him and wheek at him. My piggies are so funny :drool:

IMG_0826.JPG Omg that 2nd picture I thought it was a Guinea pig next to Frank. Then I realised it was his ear! Lol. He's lovely.

I have a Jack Russell and everyone advised against getting a terrier as they hunt animals like piggies. But Max is terrified of the piggies and my
Hamster.........:doh: anyway meet Max.

Ears! Love sticky up ears!

My brother's jackie has never seen my pigs and I plan to keep it that way! Have no idea how she'll react but we had one when we very first had pigs and he didn't pay them any mind at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back