• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Eriathwens piggies

In a complete 180, Delilahs eye looks pretty good today! Its not red or irritated looking, or weeping. She still tries to close it in the bright light, but I'm not surprised really. The 8 alarms for her various drops that has me running around like a lunatic seems to be paying off finally 🤣 here's hoping to a full recovery by next week.

20220708_120131.jpg

In a complete 180, Delilahs eye looks pretty good today! Its not red or irritated looking, or weeping. She still tries to close it in the bright light, but I'm not surprised really. The 8 alarms for her various drops that has me running around like a lunatic seems to be paying off finally 🤣 here's hoping to a full recovery by next week.

View attachment 206908
Aw hope she’s better soon, that squinty little face reminds me of Ginger at the moment

Aw hope she’s better soon, that squinty little face reminds me of Ginger at the moment
Bless her, I hope Ginger is feeling better soon. I always feel so bad for them with eye injuries, such a painful place to get poked!

I'm struggling to see the spot where Delilahs eye was perforated this morning so fingers crossed we're getting there, her other eye is pretty much back to normal at least.

Bless her, I hope Ginger is feeling better soon. I always feel so bad for them with eye injuries, such a painful place to get poked!

I'm struggling to see the spot where Delilahs eye was perforated this morning so fingers crossed we're getting there, her other eye is pretty much back to normal at least.
it’s definitely looking better thanks, hope Delilahs heals fast too, sounds like it x

I may be biased but Pearl is probably one of the most beautiful piggies I've ever seen 😅 such a lovely girl as well!
Got the right idea, sleep through the warmest part of the day.

20220710_165053.jpg20220710_171040.jpg

Delilahs eye is looking great today, I've pulled back a bit on the amount of drops she's getting which I'm sure she will be pleased with, I know I am! Just need to get all the ointment residue out of her hair now so she doesn't look so greasy as she can't wash her face very well now with her arthritis.

20220710_125845.jpg

Pearl really is a beautiful girl. :luv: :luv:

Glad to see that Delilah's eye is looking so much better.xx

Poppets eye is now all healed :) and some of them are finally using their frozen bottles!
I had to quickly get Biscuit out to wipe her ears with cool water and give her some cucumber as she looked a little flat but she was OK as soon as I'd picked her up.. I figured it wouldn't hurt to still help cool her off a little bit seeing as I'd woken her up and made her warmer.

Fingers crossed for an uneventful last few hours before the temperature starts to drop. Excuse the cage mess, they're due a clean out but I cant risk putting them all in carriers for over an hour in this heat.

20220719_124839.jpg20220719_121629.jpg

Those youngsters are absolute hooligans. They've decided now it's slightly cooler to use their 2 litre bottles as springboards! 😅
Poor Misty has done some slightly soft poops so she's had some critical care and fluids, very well in herself at least.

Look at those innocent faces, absolutely not messing around with the bottles whatsoever 😅

20220719_203918.jpg20220719_203815.jpg

Bit of a busy morning 😅 Silver, Delilah and Amber went to the vet. Hadn't planned on a second appointment but there was one free so nipped back to get the girls! They've been having issues with irritated eyes so we have a plan to see if we can get them sorted while my vet has a look to see if flushing them is possible. From what I've seen, there isn't any catheters small enough but we'll see what he comes up with.
Trouble with them possibly being related, they'll have similar health issues 🙃
Silvers all good, his wheezing doesn't seem to be anything bad.

Just Misty to go, Friday, and Pearl when I can get her in.

Iris was very happy to see Delilah, I have a feeling she must look like their mother because they have gravitated towards her from the start.

20220720_120311.jpg20220720_120246.jpg20220720_114128.jpg

Back