• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Eriathwens piggies

I forgot to mention Misty went to the vet yesterday, she got the first of a course of cartrophen injections to see if that makes a difference to her squeaky wees, because nothing else has! In true Misty fashion, she wasn't best pleased. So the next few months are going to be fun. I'm secretly pleased she kicked off as much as she did, I think my vet was going to get me to do the injections, any other piggy and I'd be game, but not Misty 🤣 I've been taught how to inject sheep and oranges so I'm not totally clueless but she's definitely a 2 person job.

Thankyou! I hope so to, my poor vet doesn't seem to know what else to try to keep her comfortable if they dont, I feel awful continuously bringing him ridiculous problems with no solutions!
He sounds like a good vet willing to take on suggestions and ideas, he values your piggie knowledge 😃

He sounds like a good vet willing to take on suggestions and ideas, he values your piggie knowledge 😃

He's a credit to his profession honestly, I was immediately sold the first time he admitted he didn't know something but would find out for me. I'd rather work together to find an answer than go to see someone who tries to pretend they have all the answers!

Apparently exactly 3 years ago today I first met Tilly and Hazel, I remember holding Hazel and she was so tiny and fragile, at the time I wasn't aware I would be her forever home and remember hoping she survived, being so little.

Needn't have worried though, the chunky lump is one of my largest piggies now and certainly one of the loudest 🤣

That lilac baby is her full sibling from the same litter, when they were 2 weeks old. The adult black girl is one of Tillys other daughters, Hazel's aunt. I often wish I'd had her too, she was lovely.

20220726_135548.jpg

He's a credit to his profession honestly, I was immediately sold the first time he admitted he didn't know something but would find out for me. I'd rather work together to find an answer than go to see someone who tries to pretend they have all the answers!
Absolutely! This is so refreshing, he sounds great and willing to listen to your experience too

Absolutely! This is so refreshing, he sounds great and willing to listen to your experience too

He does, yeah. I wish my experience could take a bit more of the burden off of him with all the weird health issues I take to him 😅 but it's nice having his input when I'm out of ideas, and I hope the reverse is true too.

Your herd is living proof of the difference a knowledgeable, committed and loving owner can make.
Aw thankyou, I try my best, it's what they deserve!

Hopefully not to jinx it, but since Mistys 2nd injection Friday, she has been peeing pretty much completely painlessly! I'm so pleased with how she's doing, I will likely ask about trying Ebony with them as well. This was her on her way to the vet Friday, she wasn't very impressed to be woken up 😅

20220729_150649.jpg

She’s so beautiful 😍 glad the injections worked for her.

Back