• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fake Crying -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ugh! Don't you hate it when people fake cry?
It all kicked off today. And the girl started fake crying to make everyone feel sorry for her. People who fake cry just anger me. They're only doing it for attention.

I agree I can't stand people who do things like that just for attention.

I agree I can't stand people who do things like that just for attention.
She was asking for revenge........I absolutely hate her. She has caused me so much pain and suffering.
Some people! Argh!

Last edited:
I didn't know fake crying was a thing, without the aid of an onion or CS gas. There were a few highly strung people back at school but they snapped out of it / were sectioned / had injunctions.
Like when people wipe away 'no tears' to make it look like they're crying.

Life is too short to get bothered by people...

If someone annoys you, ignore them. Honestly it causes you less grief in the long run and you'll be happier for it.

If someone annoys you, ignore them. Honestly it causes you less grief in the long run and you'll be happier for it.
It is certainly a good saying. But she had done much more than annoy me. I was in deep **** because of her.

Whilst this is true, it rarely happens that you go all your life without something annoying you. I hate fake people, doesn't mean I let it rule my life.

You have to just try and remove yourself from situations and people that can bring you unhappiness, I know this isn't always easy but every little bit of external stress relieve does make life better.

Whilst this is true, it rarely happens that you go all your life without something annoying you. I hate fake people, doesn't mean I let it rule my life.

No, things can annoy you but the way through it is to let it wash over your head, if you become fixated with those that annoy you, you ultimately became embittered, and worse take on their traits that you most hate.

Ah, but I don't let them annoy me and I don't fixate, but you still do get annoyed by things, it's human nature. You can't go every single day without something or someone annoying you.

Well well well! I am feeling quite more wise with all these wonderful sayings up my sleeve! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back