• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Feeding the guinea pigs at TEAS

You could even springle it with water too, or have you? A mini kids watering can would work great. Those little toy ones that they help mummy and daddy with

Since loosing Pippin on Christmas Day - I have been scattering Winny's food - just because she is alone at the moment - although she always goes to her 'end' of the cage when I say ' Winny go to your corner ' ..... I started to say that as Pippin would scoff all the food if I didn't put it at opposite ends..

Since loosing Pippin on Christmas Day - I have been scattering Winny's food - just because she is alone at the moment - although she always goes to her 'end' of the cage when I say ' Winny go to your corner ' ..... I started to say that as Pippin would scoff all the food if I didn't put it at opposite ends..
Poor Winny, and poor you- hope you are both doing ok, its a miserable time of year to lose someone x

I did scatter feeding with the piggies last week. I think they were a bit confused though, as I usually hand feed each thing except the pellets. They stand at the bars for a while before they cotton on that the food is in the cage.

Do you scatter the pellets as well?

I’ve just been catching up on this post. I think I feed about the same as you Debbie but I end up counting everything out so they all get the same. 🤣 How do you manage to chop corn-on-the-cob up? I can snap it in half by hand but my attempts to chop smaller by whacking it on the chopping board with a knife in it result in corn juice and kernels all over the cupboards etc. 🤦‍♀️

I’ve just been catching up on this post. I think I feed about the same as you Debbie but I end up counting everything out so they all get the same. 🤣 How do you manage to chop corn-on-the-cob up? I can snap it in half by hand but my attempts to chop smaller by whacking it on the chopping board with a knife in it result in corn juice and kernels all over the cupboards etc. 🤦‍♀️
No making sure everyone gets the same here! You get what you're given! 🤣 I just use a sharp knife to cut the corn on the cob! I use a sawing motion and eventually you get through it!

You must have some muscle then to saw the corn on the cob 🤣🤣
It's all the carrying bales of hay! I have been complimented before on how toned the tops of my arms are! Great when the tops of your arms are your best feature! 🤣

Back