• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

First Lawn Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guineapigfeet

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My three girls had their first time on the lawn today. I've only got a front lawn at the moment and don't trust the neighbourhood kids so I have to sit out with them. Chewie took the longest to come out the box and BB was the quickest to run back in if anything happened. They had a rug of war with a dandelion, which BB won. They alternated between eating as fast as they possibly could, to all hiding in the box looking worried. But they started to get the hang of it by the time I brought them in. (Only out for about 30mins) maybe too many pictures, but I love the one of BB peeping over the tunnel and Rey showing off her little ear tufts.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Too many photos? I am afraid I don't understand ;)

What beautiful piggies you have, and they all look so happy to be out in the sunshine.
Pus I am slightly jealous that they all came out on their first lawn time - my lot took much longer :lol:

Hehe 'too many' silly me!

Chewie took some persuading to come out and they were definitely happier when I was sitting so they could see me from inside the carrybox.

I love her tufts, her namesake has long strands by her ears too - I was delighted when little Rey's grew to match!

Second lawn time went well today too. Little Rey still the bravest! My little next door neighbour came out to say hello too. He's very sweet (and I am *not* a child person!) he chatted away to them and followed them round the run and fed them *all* the dandelion flowers from my front lawn! BB was particularly pleased with this! I had to cat-watch as Molly was around and very interested. I had to shoo her off the driveway but then she came through the hedge, she didn't seem to notice that I knew exactly what she was up to and was standing right next to her. I clapped very loudly in her face and she ran off. She didn't come back. May invest in a water pistol. . .

Beautiful piggies enjoying grass time. Thanks for sharing the photos with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back