• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

First Week With My Piggies!

VeronicaRadd

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just wanted to share an update on our new family members.

They seem to be adjusting well! They both let me hold them and haven't bitten me yet. One is a little more shy than the other but I hope overtime she grows to feel safe around me!

Today we went out and got them a bunch of fresh veggies, peppers, carrots, romaine lettuce, and we also have apple slices and blueberries to give them once they get used to us.

We got them a fleece blanket to replace the towels as well and plan on making some wooden bridges and tunnels too.

Here's a snap of them today! IMG_20180318_161630.jpg Screenshot_20180318-190052.png

They are beautiful! They look to be settling in soooo well! They will get tamer with time for sure, sounds like it is going really well though :)

Very cute and spoiled piggies! Mine will do anything for a blueberry! What are their names?
Blueberries! That's so cute, these guys are loving cucumbers right now, my son named them Kiki and Gigi from "Kiki's delivery service"! We love studio Ghibli movies

They look like they are enjoying all their space and your attention with veggies. Looks like they are settling in very well.

Back