for women (and men too)- the hpv virus

• Thread starter Thread starter princessguinea
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no - its a song by The Small Faces called Happy Days Toytown. It goes:

Life is just a bowl of All Bran, you wake up every morning and its there. So live as only you can. Its all around you enjoy it cos ever since you saw it there ain't no-one can take it away.
I got the very thing if you can laugh and sing
Give it an happy days toytown newspaper smile
clap twice lean back and twist for a while (at this point everyone has to do the actions)
Once you got the hang of it
there's nothing you can't do with it
and if you're very into it you can't go wrong.

Perfect don't you think? ;D

And then there's another Small Faces song that I'll have a bit of played. It goes "working doesn't seem to be the perfect thing for me so I'll continue to play. And if I'm so bad why don't they take me away" and that's when the coffin will go behind the curtain.

So you see I had to plan that otherwise everyone will turn up being all sad and everything and I want them to have a good time ;D

hee hee it'll be funny though don't you think. Especially if there was a screen with the words on and a bouncy ball so they could sing along ;D

I think so too. They can be sad afterwards but for that couple of minutes they're going to have fun dammitt! ;D

I've told Steve to go round and tickle them to make sure they laugh and poke them with sticks if they don't do the dance ;D

At my nans funeral they mentioned she liked bingo and that this time her numbers came up! It was sad humour, but raised a smile :)

yeah.. it was naff theway it was put - but made out the way she was (her naff sense of humor)!

Haha! i wont need one as long as i stay innocent lol nuns dont get cervical cancer hehe

Hehe nah i wont have one, my mum thinks I'm silly but theres just no way!,

All depends on the individual love. But it's best to have one at least some stage in your life

Once you've had kids there'll be nothing to it, you go through all the indignities known to man giving birth, and after that having someone do a smear is nothing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back