• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

goodbye cookie! i hope youre with teddy eating cucumbers:)

uikyo

New Born Pup
Reaction score
my little cookie died last night while giving birth , she was my first guinea pig and she needed a companion so i got her one. The petshop owner said it was a female which ultimately ended up being false. last night she gave birth to a still born and a few hours later passed away i called so many vets so she could help but none accepted guinea pigs. i even drove 30 minutes just for them to deny me. i feel like i shouldve done more for her. i spent the entire night with her trying to comfort her. she only spent 8 months with me but i loved every moment she was with me. i hope shes with teddy, the family guinea pig who died a few years ago of old age and is eating her favorite veggies I'm sorry cookie.

cookie is the one in my profile pic:) she was getting a bath, i miss her so much already:(

So very sorry to read this.
What a horrible experience for you.
Feeling that you could have done more is a perfectly normal response to loss but you clearly did everything you possibly could.
She died knowing that she was loved - that is something special to hold on to.
Grief takes time so be gentle and patient with yourself as you grieve

Welcome to the forum

You poor person and you must be hurting
I'm sorry you lost your piggie.
Why would the vets not help.
Rip little loved piggie.

I am sorry you’ve lost Cookie in such awful circumstances, sending you big hugs x
Sleep tight little lady 🌈

I am sorry to read if the loss of your little one. Huge hugs x

sleep well beautiful

RIP Cookie
x x

Back