• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea horse

After a good cage clean I've got a guinea horse. He's jumping over and climbing on his brother who's under the fleece pocket in the middle. During zoomies he will jump on him, or over him if he's anywhere in the cage LOL.

He's clearly looking for his brother!

Wait, he was here before she cleaned us out but where's he gone now? Hay bag? Maybe he's been here. Nope can't see him. I'll check the cardboard box that's where he will be. Oh. He's not here either. Never mind gotta keep looking. Damn have to keep jumping over this big mound of fleece. But, no fear I WILL FIND HIM! I'll just check the haybag again...

Meanwhile his brother is :shh: :))

He's clearly looking for his brother!

Wait, he was here before she cleaned us out but where's he gone now? Hay bag? Maybe he's been here. Nope can't see him. I'll check the cardboard box that's where he will be. Oh. He's not here either. Never mind gotta keep looking. Damn have to keep jumping over this big mound of fleece. But, no fear I WILL FIND HIM! I'll just check the haybag again...

Meanwhile his brother is :shh: :))
Hahaha!

Glacier knows Koji is under there, he is a professional pest to his brother ahahaha. Koji makes those little complain sounds like "ohhhh my gooodddd I'm trying to relax" -_-

Back