• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
Status
Not open for further replies.

RRD

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hope this post is ok...

As part of my final year research project for my degree, I am doing a survey of UK guinea pig owners on knowledge and attitudes about health and welfare.

It's a short survey of 13 questions, mostly multiple choice and only takes 5 minutes (if that) to complete. All responses are anonymous.

If anyone has 5 minutes to spare to complete it for me I would really appreciate it! The link is below;

Knowledge and Attitudes of UK Pet Guinea Pig Owners to Guinea Pig Health and Husbandry

Me too!

I hope you get a lot of responses. I suspect TGPF members might skew the results as we have all learnt so much from the forum; it will be interesting to see,

Me too!

I hope you get a lot of responses. I suspect TGPF members might skew the results as we have all learnt so much from the forum; it will be interesting to see,

This was exactly what I was going to say but then I know from doing uni studies that the occasional "flaw" makes the job easier. Posting on a site where most members have come to to find more information about behaviours or illnesses of their pets means the responses are more likely to be from owners who are more knowledgeable than average and who are more likely to be following the current assessed "basic needs" of a guinea pig. It's all good for the evaluation :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back