• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Magazine

We got a subscription after the pets at home kerfuffle, but if we switch back to buying in a shop, it would be Tesco.

We are also huge fans of GPM and it is always much fought over when it arrives here in Switzerland.
I am going to have to subscribe now, as in the past my wonderful MIL has always gone to PAH specially to buy it for us and then post it on - she loved being able to do this for her grand daughters.

And as for writing for them, I am certainly no where near close to being knowledgeable enough to write something factual, and my piggies aren't from rescue so don't have an interesting story to tell, but do you think they would be interested in a small humorous story from a guinea pig who has lots of thoughts on life (Eddi)?

We are also huge fans of GPM and it is always much fought over when it arrives here in Switzerland.
I am going to have to subscribe now, as in the past my wonderful MIL has always gone to PAH specially to buy it for us and then post it on - she loved being able to do this for her grand daughters.

And as for writing for them, I am certainly no where near close to being knowledgeable enough to write something factual, and my piggies aren't from rescue so don't have an interesting story to tell, but do you think they would be interested in a small humorous story from a guinea pig who has lots of thoughts on life (Eddi)?

GPM always features readers' stories in every issue. A humorous one will be most welcome!
We are a pet owners magazine, first and foremost. ;)

i love reading your amusing Eddi & Ruby stories on here, so i'm quite sure people would like to see them in the magazine :nod: especially if readers aren't lucky enough to realise this forum exists :(

i'm thinking of subscribing to GPM but i prefer to go & buy it from a shop to avoid postage if possible (& i like the triumphant feeling of coming away from the shop with my Piggy Paper Purchase in hand, ready to read at the earliest opportunity :)) ),
Asda would be my preference as i usually shop there(&it's a stones throw from pets at home where i used to buy it), but there is a Tesco's or Waitrose the same distance away from me, so wouldn't be a problem. Sainsbury's are the other direction but still do-able.
x

Last edited:
Not here yet but I haven't had any post at all in the last 3 days so maybe RM is waiting till there is a weeks worth before delivering.. :rant:

I would also vote Tesco due to them having one of their Express convenience stores near me. :)

I have now subscribed but would swap back to shop purchasing when possible.
Prefer Asda but Tesco's is fine too if going with the flow. X

I have just subscribed. Right this minute. I kept forgetting that PaH have stopped selling it (although mags are still on the shelves at the moment) but that doesn't mean that they will get any new issues.

So before I forget (again!) I have subscribed.

I would love to see the magazine in Tescos

Here are some peaks inside the magazine; there is always lots of content and no stock pictures!

Contents:
View attachment 67014

Medical article:
View attachment 67016

Behaviour and care articles:
(Illustration ideas to the enrichment article I wrote exclusively for GPM with lots of pictures of my own piggies)
View attachment 67012

Reader's story:
View attachment 67013

Readers' guinea pigs' gallery:
View attachment 67015

Readers'letters:
View attachment 67018

Competitions:
View attachment 67019

Adoptables with rescue guinea pigs looking for a home from rescues around the world:
View attachment 67017
I wish I could get the MAG every month!
Thanks too for the replies to my them ail concerning my sick piggy Willow

I wish I could get the MAG every month!
Thanks too for the replies to my them ail concerning my sick piggy Willow

You can subscribe directly to the magazine, either for the print version or a cheaper downloadable version. This way, you always get it. Otherwise, put a yearly subscription on your Christmas wish list... ;)
Guinea Pig Magazine

I have finally subscribed, although online...would whole heartedly support in buying it from Tesco's, in fact I would buy more than one copy!

I love it...it's great!

If anybody of you (and their friends and relatives) would like a card to deposit at your local store, please pm me with your address or message Alison via Guinea Pig Magazine on facebook.

Glad that you love it!

Back